Perez Assaulted -- Claims Will.I.Am Is the Perp

6/22/2009 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Will.i.am, Perez HiltonCelebrity blogger Perez Hilton is accusing Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am of assault -- but we've learned cops have targeted someone else.

After last night's MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Perez posted to his Twitter: "I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

But cops in Toronto tell us it was the general manager of the Black Eyed Peas -- Polo Molina -- who is under investigation and he turned himself in to police early this morning.

Here's the string of tweets Perez left on his Twitter page during the alleged beatdown early this morning:

-- I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- Thank u all from the bottom of my heart for ur concern. The police are investigating the assault now. I did the right thing by reporting it. -- about 3 hours ago from web

National Champs

I can hear Perez crying...poor pitiful Perez....our hearts just bleed ....we are all so concern-------NOT

Michelle Jackson

Good for Will I. Am. That homo has had this coming. Maybe he should watch what he says. He should have sliced a couple layers of bacon off of that fat pig!

Kay

Umm is it just me or what but why didn't Perez use the phone to call police? Or is that the style now to Twitter someone to call the cops for you?

pink floyd

good,i hope they broke his f'n neck

Leah

GOOD!!! He's a douchebag, to bad they didn't break his hands so he couldn't type anymore.

lilyx

TO #18: Posted at 9:12AM on Jun 22nd 2009 by Jamie
"DOWN WITH PEREZ!! I am sick of celebs kissing Perez's ASS!! I'm talking to you LADY GAGA & MILEY CYRUS. It needs to stop. This guy is not a friend, but these celebs think if they are NICE to him, he will promote them on his website. It's BS!!"
ITA! BUT the sad thing is Perez does have a huge amount of traffic to his site every day and I think some of these celebs are just "Keeping their enemies close". IDK I think Perez has become desensitized to his own meanness - He's gotten more disgusting and heartless over time. :/

johnny

Aw too bad Perez. I was always told being stupid should be painful. Well this time I guess it was.

upchuck21

When you try and destroy people's lives for personal gain like he does....well, you know.

misses small

Hell yeah! Who hasn't been waiting for this moment?? He was bound to mess with the wrong guy sooner or later.

Whatever

if he was that badly hurt why didn't he call the cops himself instead of blathering about it on twitter or whererever? If I'm hurt and bleeding, I'm calling the cops or the ambulance, not sitting in my hotel twittering about needing the cops. Idiot.

Hopeful

If Will I Am beat him up why is he advertising the new Black Eyes Peas album on his website? It's the new background on his site. Publicity stunt!

Michelle Jackson

I'm sure he got his a## kicked enough growing up that he'd know how to call the cops!! What kind of a douche twitters for help. Cops would have been on the line an enroute by the time he got done typing. What an assclown!! No pun intended. He probably just has a cruch on him and is upset that Will I Am won't switch to the pink team!

Hopeful

I hope no one actually called the police in TO last night and prevented them from getting to real emergencies. If you go to his website he's advertising the new BEP album, The E.N.D.

When will Perez's 15 be up?

pink

Why Twitter that you need police help? Wouldn't you call 911?! Perez is a douche nozzle.

jw

Why would he post this on his twitter page? What a dumb a$$. If I got a assaulted I wouldn't say, 'hold on, before I call the cops, I must post this on twitter!!' Sounds like a publicity stunt. Perez has become so annoying.