Perez Assaulted -- Claims Will.I.Am Is the Perp

6/22/2009 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Will.i.am, Perez HiltonCelebrity blogger Perez Hilton is accusing Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am of assault -- but we've learned cops have targeted someone else.

After last night's MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Perez posted to his Twitter: "I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

But cops in Toronto tell us it was the general manager of the Black Eyed Peas -- Polo Molina -- who is under investigation and he turned himself in to police early this morning.

Here's the string of tweets Perez left on his Twitter page during the alleged beatdown early this morning:

-- I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- Thank u all from the bottom of my heart for ur concern. The police are investigating the assault now. I did the right thing by reporting it. -- about 3 hours ago from web

friend

Will I Am can you say defamation of character? I bet your lawyer can. Take him down!!!!!

nubius

Perez is just after the limelight... honestly, who can believe anything he says? He is a gossip columnist... he just wants another 15 minutes...

drockka

come on do u actaully think will i am will admit to it please, of course his manager will take the rap for him HE'S HIS MANAGER!!!! DUHHHHH

kuntosaur

wah

SHEILA

WELL, GIVEN THE FACT THAT PEREZ LOVES TO LIE, LOVES TO INSTIGATE AND LOVES TO EXAGERATE SITUATIONS, HOW MUCH CAN YOU REALLY BELIEVE COMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH? GUESS UR REPUTATION IS FINALLY CATCHING UP WITH YOU. ITS HIS WORD AGAINST URS AND URS ISN'T VERY RELIABLE, AND WHO THE F*CK TWITTERS AFTER THEY'RE ASSUALTED? SERIOUSLY, IF UR HEAD IS BLEEDING, UR NOT THINKING "WHERE'S MY BALCKBERRY, I HAVE TO UPDATE!" WTF!?

bsharkey1

newsflash hollyweird queer, you don't Twitter the police douchebag... you call 911 and they decide if it's an emergency or not, and then respond.

Rosemary

SOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK of Perez Hilton. Wishing HE would just GO AWAY!!!! Sissy Ass

hamilTonyan

i heard the ex miss Cali , carrie ordered it

jenny mo

Call 911 on the PHONE douche bag! Who Twitters this? Idiot.

Tiffany

dude..he's he such a moron he can't call the police himself? what an attention seeking piece of poop! My 2 yr old knows how to call the police! I wish they did more damage..too bad they couldn't hurt him where he couldn't talk or type for a couple of days!!!

SickofCELEBERTIES

First of all..he is an IDIOT and probably deserved what he got. He needs to be shut up for spreading false rumors among other things. SECOND..OMG..if he wanted the police so bad he should have called them himself before going a twitter. He is a drama queen just looking for attention. He needs to GET A LIFE!!

Q

So much for the message of Will i am and love everybody, peace, obama, oprah...just another bully azz knee-grow who only knows threat, intimidation, weaponry, and assault as a way of "getting your point across"....singing of peace and love by a black man has become near blasphemy. They are a violent culture and Race---even when they are paid like this one to sing of peace, love and togetherness.

No Reparations for any Black person----Ever. They push it and it will be the final rallying cry for White People to say Enough. Unless of course the Middle Class Black will pay for it too.

Oprah what say you of your Will i Am phony baloney? Kind of like your President too huh?

Knee-grows are a dangerous lot---not every single one of them, but a majority enough of them that even black people are scared of one another.

Andrea

ODM!! Perez is such a cry baby. personally i have taken a few good punches in the eye n wat hes fluanting as havin bled is barely even makin a bruise. Da DRAMA QUEEN LOVER is obviously seekin soooo much attention. Even Paris Hilton has brains enough 2 call da cops wen shes been assualtd. LOL!!! n FYI very classy Rant 2 Perez Hilton real "proper" u should take note from Will.I.Am

joeyjoemofo

Freedom of speech does not come with freedom from getting punched in the face.

Sherie

If anyone needs a good ass kickin its Perez Hilton. Ha ha ha!