Perez Assaulted -- Claims Will.I.Am Is the Perp

6/22/2009 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Will.i.am, Perez HiltonCelebrity blogger Perez Hilton is accusing Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am of assault -- but we've learned cops have targeted someone else.

After last night's MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Perez posted to his Twitter: "I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

But cops in Toronto tell us it was the general manager of the Black Eyed Peas -- Polo Molina -- who is under investigation and he turned himself in to police early this morning.

Here's the string of tweets Perez left on his Twitter page during the alleged beatdown early this morning:

-- I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- Thank u all from the bottom of my heart for ur concern. The police are investigating the assault now. I did the right thing by reporting it. -- about 3 hours ago from web

KK

That Queen is lucky he has not has his ass beat more times than this!!!!!

anon

what a drama queen, why didnt he use his phone to call the police himself instead of using it to tweet for everyone else to, idiot, just trying to create drama...

Ayla

Perez is an ass, but nobody deserves violence. I believe he believes this is what happened, and unfortunately unless that video is found, its his word against theirs. And btw - he DID call the police - they just wouldn't come. Thanks a bunch Toronto PD, remind me never to get assaulted on your turf.

SickofTMZ

Perez needs his fat a$$ kicked! Well done Mr. Molina.

Robin

Obviously not hard enough, he is still able to talk!

RF

I just might buy their new album now.

Good one!

Krystal

dont act like you guys dont read his blog. how can you wish violence on someone

justine

I heard him on the radio today, saying that he wasnt using this for publicity, then he started bawling his eyes out. And then he's on his website, bawling his eyes out. I'm sure the station I listened to wasnt the only one who got the "crying".

Because of this incident I'm liking the BEP more...lol. Hes totally against physical violence, but I dont think he seems to understand that verbal abuse is just as bad. People commit suicide over things like that, and he just has a black eye? This is an important life lesson he clearly won't learn from.

ml

"Perez Hilton" is an idiot!!!

Evan L

He needs the police so he twitters to them... Hmmm I didn't know the police followed Perez on Twitter.

Ever hear of calling them Perez?

London not England

HA....SERVES YOU RIGHT YOU UGLY BASTARD.....
YOU TIRED TO BRING ME DOWN, AND TRIED HARD!!! NOW LOOK AT YOU! FIGHTING IN THE STREETS!
I HOPE THEY BEAT YOUR FAT BUTT GOOD FASHION!!!!
NOW MAYBE YOU'LL THINK TWICE BEFORE MESSING WITH ME OR ANYBODY ELSE....!
WHERE'S YOUR GAY MARRIED "FRIENDS" NOW YOU PUG FACED LITTLE BOY - MEDIA WHORE......
I MAY BE OUT OF A JOB "CURRENTLY" BUT YOU'RE OUT OF CREDIBILITY ...AND EVERYBODY LOVES THE BLACK EYED PEAS AND HATES YOU!
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW
YOU SWINE
LOVE CARRIE!
P,S.
ONCE MORE "ha, ha"!!!!

San Francisco

PEREZ is a self-serving idiot. HE, CLAY AIKEN & RICH. SIMMONS, are embarrassment to gays. YUK.
I'M GAY & PEREZ H. DOES NOT REPRESENT ME !

jworick

Whoa, punching in the face should only be figurative, like all the punching I do on my blog, Things I Want to Punch in the Face. But why was Perez tweeting his followers for help rather than calling the po po himself? Such a publicity hound: http://thingsiwanttopunchintheface.blogspot.com

TinCharlotte

Wow, so I guess now Perez will get online and BLAST the Peas with a long string of profanities! According to this article, Perez had time to tweet while being beat, am I the only one that finds that funny?! Whoever did it, I say whoo-hoo, it was well deserved and long overdue! He's a punk.

shawn olsen

People on this site are disgustingly hatefilled and pathetic. I dont care what kind of person Hilton, this is why celebrities like OJ and Chris Brown get off for crimes they commit because of idiot moron people in society that excuse violence because they dont like the victim sad.