Perez Assaulted -- Claims Will.I.Am Is the Perp

6/22/2009 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Will.i.am, Perez HiltonCelebrity blogger Perez Hilton is accusing Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am of assault -- but we've learned cops have targeted someone else.

After last night's MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Perez posted to his Twitter: "I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

But cops in Toronto tell us it was the general manager of the Black Eyed Peas -- Polo Molina -- who is under investigation and he turned himself in to police early this morning.

Here's the string of tweets Perez left on his Twitter page during the alleged beatdown early this morning:

-- I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- Thank u all from the bottom of my heart for ur concern. The police are investigating the assault now. I did the right thing by reporting it. -- about 3 hours ago from web

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

what??????

...ha ha...."whatever goes around comes around,"..." ya reap what you sow",...ph had it comin!!! nasty thing that he is!

1946 days ago

Vince

I just became the biggest Black Eyes Peas fan!! It's about time someone gave Perez a beat down.

1946 days ago

Mack

Perez should know that words hurt as badly as fists, sometimes more. He doesn't deserve to be hit but he can't believe that after all this time bashing people that he wasn't going to be the recipient of harsh karma. Words have power. The saddest part is that Will, I. Am had to get his manager to do the hitting. That is kind of like running to get your dad. Pretty sad if you ask me but what made the whole bum rush, no pun intended, even worse is that polo found it necessary blind sided the little douche. What could he possibly be afraid of.

1946 days ago

BULLYBOY

MICHAEL MUSTO ORDERED THE HIT!

1946 days ago

famouspeopleareannoying

if I got beat in the face so bad that I needed the police AND to sue someone, I'm pretty sure the last thing I'd be thinking of is twittering. I'm going to have to say he is a giant baby and grow some balls.

1945 days ago