Perez Unloads on Will -- 'Disgusting Human Being'

6/22/2009 11:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez Hilton just posted a super-emotional video on his blog, blasting Will.I.Am as a "coward and a disgusting human being for lying."

WARNING: This video contains VERY explicit language.

During the 12 minute clip, Perez says the whole thing started after a confrontation with Fergie at an award show after-party. Perez claims Fergie came up to him and asked why he trashed her on his website.

Hilton claims they eventually went their separate ways, but later in the night, Will.I.Am -- Fergie's bandmate -- saw Hilton and came at him "like a heat seeking missile," demanding Hilton stop writing about Fergie and his band on his PerezHilton.com.

Hilton claims Will and his manager, Polo, followed him outside the club -- and then Polo punched him in the head "2 or 3 times."

Hilton claims when he got hit, he thought to himself, "I think my eye might be falling out of my head."

Perez added this parting shot to Will, "God knows it was not a random fan that hit me ... you a re a f**king liar."

Minutes earlier Will I. Am released his own video message, claiming he didn't beat Perez.

compost

Gee Perez ... if you treat people like crap, you get crap right back! If you hadn't been so mean and hateful to other people then fate wouldn't have handed you this beatdown. Personally, I think this was long overdue. Now shut up and go away Mario or Perez or whatever your name is.

Hates Conan like crap

Isn't this nitwit's 15 minutes over yet? He's a boil on everyone's ass.

Laurie

Doesn't even look like he got hit, I see no bruises, no cuts. You would have thought he was dying while he was twittering. What a drama queen!

Bobbi

Perez just wanting to keep his name out there.......what a looser.

SocialistCowardicePigs

Somewhere Carrie is laughing all the way to the bank

stevebeagle

there's your wake up call sissy..it amazes me that jackasses today feel they can say whatever they want to whomever they want without fear of repercussion...hell, smack him again for good measure.

sassychar

Yo, Perez.... If you launch inflammatory comments (on purpose might I add) to an upset individual, do you really think that they aren't going to retaliate? "Like, OMG!!! He did... "

Good for you Will I AM is all I can say!

jlc

Hmmm... Perez got the sucker punch he normally gives to other people on a daily basis. Easy to say that physical action is always wrong...funny how he doesn't see the words that he says as being wrong either. I quit looking at Perez's sight about a year ago because of how mean his comments can be.

Dirksgirl

Someone needs to remind "Will" of the First Amendment. Perez, has a the right to free speech just like everyone else.
If they don't like what Perez has said on his site...DONT READ IT.
Simple as that.
I wish I knew what Perez had said that upset the "pea's" so much? I'm sure what it ever it was it was factual.
I never could stand them anyway.

Best wishes Perez!

ps I bet it was about Fergie being a meth head...but we all know that!..so I still fail to see why all this happened.

First whores!

He is the real Bruno.

Mikey

STFU YOU PUUSSSY!

GeorgiaPch

Obviously P Hilton needs another 15 seconds of fame. Why does TMZ care about this needy drama queen!

SocialistCowardicePigs

You know what they say Mario....what goes around comes around!!!! Look out Harvey, looks like that Karma bitch is finally starting to catch up with all you bullying Neo-Gay Nazi lying douchebags. hahahhahaa!!!!

Michael Jackson's Voice

Cheez FREAKO how does it feel to get that Boom Boom Pow... maybe you should shut up and go back into the closet.... You are disgusting!! Will I Am ROCKS!!!

brazilian

BOOM BOOM POW in your ears PEREZ HILTON...dude you got learn to take criticism.... come on.. u cant just start accussing people!!! BOOM BOOM in your head BOOM BOOM POW in your face!!!!