Perez Unloads on Will -- 'Disgusting Human Being'

6/22/2009 11:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez Hilton just posted a super-emotional video on his blog, blasting Will.I.Am as a "coward and a disgusting human being for lying."

WARNING: This video contains VERY explicit language.

During the 12 minute clip, Perez says the whole thing started after a confrontation with Fergie at an award show after-party. Perez claims Fergie came up to him and asked why he trashed her on his website.

Hilton claims they eventually went their separate ways, but later in the night, Will.I.Am -- Fergie's bandmate -- saw Hilton and came at him "like a heat seeking missile," demanding Hilton stop writing about Fergie and his band on his PerezHilton.com.

Hilton claims Will and his manager, Polo, followed him outside the club -- and then Polo punched him in the head "2 or 3 times."

Hilton claims when he got hit, he thought to himself, "I think my eye might be falling out of my head."

Perez added this parting shot to Will, "God knows it was not a random fan that hit me ... you a re a f**king liar."

Minutes earlier Will I. Am released his own video message, claiming he didn't beat Perez.

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34

razorboy

Hilton, you're a drama queen . Get over yourself. The only thing I see wrong here is that they didn't hit you hard enough to shut your dumb ass up! Should have happend years ago..... WAY overdue.

laffintohard

i am so sure that Perez's god(little g)would be shaming will i am...But I highly doubt God is ok with any of this. See God can not reside where there is sin. Perez is a whiny baby that got into the biz to be famous. Just take it and seriously Fergie is ugly? She should be able to change your ass...

Are you serious?

I might have heard wrong, but did he seriously say he writes about other people's drama but doesn't want drama in his own life? Deal with it, bitch! You act all high and mighty and try and bring down anyone you don't like(showing uncensored pictures of the Milk screenwriter after saying it was cold that someone else put the pictures up? really, Perez?), and then you have the nerve to bitch and moan about it when someone reacts?

soccer mom

I hope Perez Hilton gets his ass kicked every day for the rest of his pathetic life.

bepluver101

Perez, is the gay one. I don't think he should be going around calling OTHER people gay when hes the gay one. plus will.i.am didnt hit the nasty gay dude. his manager did. supposedly. i believe will.i.am not just because the bep are my fave band but because perez is gay and is overreacting. i mean seriously. and fergie aint a fugly bitch..wtf that isnt very professional of him. god. LOVE THE BLACK EYED PEAS!

Jaime

He should not have been hit and anyone who thinks he somehow deserves to be hit for any reason is a neaderthal. Anyone of you would love to have his job and do what he does, make the money he does, and hang around with the people he hangs around with. He's a human being and he was lucky enough to make a living doing what he loves and everyone here is pissed at him? Jealous much? The envy on this board is palpable. A bunch of haters. I'm not saying he should have said but it's a free country and whoever punched him should have been man enough to take it and walk away. Someone said he should be able to take what comes with the job. Since when does being assaulted come with being a paparazzi? This is all ridiculous and personally I think a man who hits someone for calling them gay isn't secure in their own sexuality if it's going to upset them like that. If I was Will I would fire that ass.

lorenayvette

ahahhaha

Anonymous

What a piece of ****. It's no wonder why I've always, ALWAYS hated him so much. If there is one thing that I hate, its people like Perez Hilton.

Tan

God, he's such a man-child.

I don't think he deserved to get beat up though (if he's telling the truth).

evelsteve

He's complaining about being hit, but has no problem insulting people and being ruse. He DID hurt people. He insulted the **** out of Fergie. **** this douchebag.

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34