Perez Unloads on Will -- 'Disgusting Human Being'

6/22/2009 11:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez Hilton just posted a super-emotional video on his blog, blasting Will.I.Am as a "coward and a disgusting human being for lying."

WARNING: This video contains VERY explicit language.

During the 12 minute clip, Perez says the whole thing started after a confrontation with Fergie at an award show after-party. Perez claims Fergie came up to him and asked why he trashed her on his website.

Hilton claims they eventually went their separate ways, but later in the night, Will.I.Am -- Fergie's bandmate -- saw Hilton and came at him "like a heat seeking missile," demanding Hilton stop writing about Fergie and his band on his PerezHilton.com.

Hilton claims Will and his manager, Polo, followed him outside the club -- and then Polo punched him in the head "2 or 3 times."

Hilton claims when he got hit, he thought to himself, "I think my eye might be falling out of my head."

Perez added this parting shot to Will, "God knows it was not a random fan that hit me ... you a re a f**king liar."

Minutes earlier Will I. Am released his own video message, claiming he didn't beat Perez.

Lindsay

black eyed peas new album does suck though. wil ia am or however the f*ck u spell his name should be confident enough not to care what anyone says about him or his crappy albums. regardless of how obnoxious perez is, he is right. violence is not the answer. super unprofessional on the managers part too.

MoneyBling

Cmnt #13

Perez doesn't need any publicity of that kind, he doesn't need to to anything to keep his name out there.

SocialistCowardicePigs

Wish I could have been there to see it!!! I bet Carrie would have given this pu$$yass prick even more of a beatdown. He deserves it!!

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

I'm laughing so hard --- Perez is a douchebag hypocrite blubber-baby. He thinks he can trash people, childishly paint drool on photos of their faces, etc., and never suffer any consequences. Of course,, the same is true for other gossip website operators...not naming any names...

Whamo

What a little bitch. He's almost crying like a little girl in his video response. I was laughing my ass off watching him whining. This guy is probably the cruellest blogger out there. I amazed no one has done this before.

SocialistCowardicePigs

hahahahha!!!!! Wish he would have gotten hit by a truck, but having to put up with the humiliation that you got beat by a Black Eye Pea is even worse punishment!!!! Classic!!!

Jim

jerks like perez & the clowns @ tmz think they can talk trash about people and face no repercussions. i;m surprised they aren't punched every day.

for heavens sake

It's called KARMA bitch, live with it....

Mikey

STFU BEFORE MISS CALIFORNIA KICKS YOUR ASS NEXT!

someone has to say it....

you mean someone actually beat up Perez? after all this time he has been mocking and degrading people who otherwise would probably just preferred to be left alone when they are not working at their jobs...huh, how about that... I think earl said it best ..., "that's karma my friend"

Jezzy

Awwww, Perez' first fight. This video is better than Chris Crockers!!

loralye

that's too bad perez. maybe you should realize that words can be just as hurtful as physical violence. You think that Will.I.Am abused you, when you are constantly abusing people on an everyday basis. Remember all of the crap you talked about Ms. California. She's a human too, just like you. You may not have physically hurt her, but emotionally it's just the same. Grow up, mister I can dish it and take it. You just got dealt some of your own medicine.

KatinMN

Is he going to get in trouble like Chris Brown did, when he hit a girl? LOLOL!

Go Will! Someone needed to shut him up a long time ago!

eric

The most annoying thing about this entire scenario is that Black Eyed Peas and Fergie will continue to pump out the most atrocious and irritating "music" for years to come.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Prez Hilton,I wont go on his web site ever,silly fa**ot d*cks are for chicks