Perez Unloads on Will -- 'Disgusting Human Being'

6/22/2009 11:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez Hilton just posted a super-emotional video on his blog, blasting Will.I.Am as a "coward and a disgusting human being for lying."

WARNING: This video contains VERY explicit language.

During the 12 minute clip, Perez says the whole thing started after a confrontation with Fergie at an award show after-party. Perez claims Fergie came up to him and asked why he trashed her on his website.

Hilton claims they eventually went their separate ways, but later in the night, Will.I.Am -- Fergie's bandmate -- saw Hilton and came at him "like a heat seeking missile," demanding Hilton stop writing about Fergie and his band on his PerezHilton.com.

Hilton claims Will and his manager, Polo, followed him outside the club -- and then Polo punched him in the head "2 or 3 times."

Hilton claims when he got hit, he thought to himself, "I think my eye might be falling out of my head."

Perez added this parting shot to Will, "God knows it was not a random fan that hit me ... you a re a f**king liar."

Minutes earlier Will I. Am released his own video message, claiming he didn't beat Perez.

CelebrityJustice

Whaaaaaah, crybaby.

I'm surprised Perez hasn't gotten the smackdown before this point.

He uses words the same way people use their fists. Perez attacks and humiliates people in front of millions.

There are many ways to be cruel and Perez is a cruel human being.

He causes his own drama and I'm sure there is a long line of peeps wanting to speak in THEIR own way.

Perez is not so much of a man when he can't hide behind his computer screen

Jody

Perez says he is a person but so are all the people he trashes. He talks his trash and then when he meets these people he kisses ass. When he appeared on Chelsea Hander's show one of the comedians asked him why he changes his opinion on air? He is a leach and making a successful career out of it. But eventually his life as a slug will catch up to him. Turn about is fair game and he deserves every tear he produces. Just check the twitter topic. You have to search long and hard for someone that feels sorry for him. If anyone does.

TeamKate

Is it me or does Perez talk like he has a d$$k in his mouth? Nasty slob deserves every slap he gets! I can't stomach this guy and only watched seconds of the video clip...Time to go throw up!

Hole

So he can call anyone fa##g**o*ts? Someone needs to really give this guy a beatdown

hnnnasdf

THERES SOMETHING CALLED FREE SPEECH. IF HE WANTS TO TRASH ANYONE HE CAN DO IT. VIOLENCE, HOWEVER, IS PUNISHABLE. IF I WERE PEREZ, I WOULD PRESS CHARGES. SOME PEOPLE ACT LIKE ANIMALS, MEANING, THEY NEED TO BE PUT IN CAGES BY A JUDGE.

nubius

Honestly, who would believe Perez?

Paul

Can't they find other ways to promote themselves?

me so horny

This guy is such a biatch, name calling and posting his sorry a$$ story online only to seek more media attention from his favorite website. Hey Perez you need to man up and stop being a drama queen. Guys like you really hurt gay people more than you can ever imagine, try to think about other people instead of yourself so much. and no I don't feel sorry for you and no one else should either.

Mia

I lost any sympathy when he used the gay slur to goad the rapper. He is really without any principles to act as hateful as any person who despises gays, then turn around and preach on his soapbox about gay rights. As he said, he intentionally said the worst thing possible to the rapper. That was a vicious as spitting in the man's face. There is no magic soap bubble to protect you while you attack others. You might call it freedom of speech Mario; we call it verbal assault out here in the real world.

CelebrityJustice

Perez will still run his mouth off. He has serious issues. I hope he gets help. He gets sick thrills out of purshing people to their breaking point. Now someone has done the same to him.

He has learned nothing.

SocialistCowardicePigs

Mario actually accusing someone else of being a coward? Is he kidding with this?

Memory

Someone needs to beat his fat butt! He's a nobody and has a big L on his forehead! Just because everybody does not agree with what he believes, he has to degrade them and trash them and drag them through the mud..... he should have never been a beauty pageant judge, as he does not know true beauty if it hit him in the face (pun intended)!!! LOL Down with Perez Hilton. Two thumbs down!

SocialistCowardicePigs

To all the dumbasses on here crying about Mario's right for "free speech." Just curious, were you taking the same position for Carrie? For some reason I doubt it

davis

perez u are ridiculous, u even said it was not will who hit u yourself. Get a grip and a life its called karma.

Steve

Harvey, you can back me on this one.

The law is pretty specific. Battery: To touch or strike another against their will.

If you are asking for it, it's not a crime!

I certainly don't condone violence, but I do think every douchebag who makes a living spewing hatred is due an occasional ass whoppin' from time to time, to keep them in check....