Perez vs. Will.I.Am -- CAUGHT ON TAPE

6/22/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained video footage of the heated confrontation between Perez Hilton and Will.I.Am -- in which Perez can clearly be heard calling the Black Eyed Pea a "f**king f*ggot."

The footage begins in the middle of the verbal altercation outside an after-party for a music award show in Toronto -- moments after Hilton claims Will went after him like a "heat-seeking missile" and unleashed a verbal tirade at him.

With a crowd surrounding Perez, Will and Will's manager, Polo -- the guys argue back and forth for about a minute, until Perez tells Will, "you're not a f**king artist ... you're a f**king f*ggot."

The scene suddenly turns chaotic -- and in the mess someone punches Perez in the face.

On a video blog on his website, Hilton claims Will's manager hit him "two or three times."

Will also posted a video blog saying he never hit anyone.

Loser

Woah! Perez looks so much like Spencer Pratt which is an insult to both of them. I think if you call a man or woman F*g then you deserve to get punched. Calling another man "An angry black man" or "F*g" is a hate and Perez sure can dish it but cant take it. Perez I hope more people will come out and fight against for everything you believe in cause obviously you are a fake and phony. Im on the stop buying Lady GAGA train cause you both are full of crap. Boycott Lady GAGA!!!

John

#68, President Obama never took a stand on California marriage. He was talking about discussions over proposed federal marriage law when he said he supported civil unions. Take your propaganda to the trash where it belongs. Prejean should have lost too, it's funny to see all the biggots come to her defense and then watch the video only to realize she's a complete moron who gave an almost unintelligible and incomplete answer. lol idiots

Doo Dah

I think Will I Am is wrong. My parents taught me it always wrong to hit a girl.

clap42

Perez is a drama queen. Think of how many times you've seen this happen out in public? How about at a bar or club? Who cares, If that would have been a real situation without cameras involving every day joe's I'm sure someone would have gotten beaten up pretty bad. The video was pretty boring no one got hurt. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stop crying and get over it. I'm sure the other party involved wouldn't care about Perez at all if they would just leave them alone. Perez is too emotional. He ranted about how the entourage of the black eyed peas was following them to their hotel. They were staying at the same hotel dummy. tmz should do an article about this on there show and instead of having audio they should play cry me a river by JT or like cut back and forth from the drama to cry me a river and then back to Perez. that would be awesome!

adam

Its about time some kicked his ass. No matter how much weight perez losses, he still looks gross & nasty. looks like his one of those pig nasty gays. he uses his fame, just to get guys to sleep with him

Ruby Megonia

Hmmmmm. I've been attacked and I'm bleeding but I can still manage to Tweet about it. Hey Perez, perhaps you should have signed out of Twitter and called 911 if it was really that horrific...I'm just saying. If you don't want to be considered a drama princess, stop riding the drama pony.

hnnnasdf

blacks using the N word, homos using the F word................homos and blacks need to get their own ISH together before they start crying wolf.

Lindsay

you would think when a established artist like wil.i.am gets to work along side barack obama and does all kinds of important things for a history making election that he would be able to take the high road and be the bigger man. perez is not the only person who thinks the new album sucks. yeah maybe those words shouldn't have been said by someone who has been vocal about gay rights, but violence wasn't necessary.

team perez!

clap42

Dear #89,

Hi how are you today. I'm sure you are probably homosexual which is cool, i'm from Iowa so whatever you want to do at home is up to you. If someone wants to say I don't believe in Gay Marriage then leave it at that. Stop attacking them because you are defensive about something. You aren't always being attacked so calm down.

P.S. Are you hating on Obama because I'm not too smart myself and have trouble reading into sarcasm?

Good Day Sir or Madam

Loser

Perez is telling everyone Lady GaGa and Katy Perry are talking trash about Fergie and Will I am and they are sticking up for him. Okay??? Its time to stop buying Katy smelly and Lady CaCa records for even being a associate with perez and licking his balls anytime they need publicity.

erinmichele

I don't think it matters whose at fault (as the poll asks)- It doesn't matter what Perez said, violence is not the answer. Perez isn't going to be the one who is screwed- will i am/ his manager are!

you must stupid

this is exactly why no one cares for the gay rights movement. They're all a bunch of hypocritical pigs that are more homopobic about their own kind than those "evil" heteros!!!

Looks like Mario's 15 minutes is just about up, assuming he doesn't get jumped by an angry gay mob for ruining any progress they've made.

lilyx

THIS just shows what a liar PEREZ is! Perez is the one who has his big head & teeth in Will's face screaming like a banshee! Will is hardly saying anything back. For PEREZ to use that F word of all words is sickening to me. Don't claim to be a gay rights activist if your going to tear down other people with bigotry PEREZ.

onceinhershoes

I don't quite understand how one dares to call a straight man, a f@%$ and not expect to get punched in the head? I mean if someone was blatantly in my face, ridiculing me, provoking me, and making matters worse then hmm yep I think any one of you would have did the same. But ofcourse Perez knew he messed up that's why he chose to play the victim. And yeah I thought he was a Gay Rights Activist too, anyone's gay knows that word is just outright degrading. Perez needs to stop acting like such a whiney B. And to think I used to be a fan of his just cause he was a latino, what a disgrace.

you must stupid

Carrie Perjean is laughing her sweet, little, fine ass off right now!!!! Mario is such an f'n joke!!! Trump is hating himself for ever being associated with this douchebag!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!