Will.I.Am -- I Didn't Beat Perez!

6/22/2009 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Will.I.Am just responded on his blog to Perez Hilton's allegation that he beat the blogger outside the MuchMusic Awards last night in Toronto.

Will.I.Am: Click to watch
Mr. I.Am says it was all news to him when Perez began twittering, accusing the Black Eyed Pea of the beatdown.

Andre Pinheiro

RONALDO! adriano ta me ouvindo? cade o chinelo?!

Dirksgirl

PUNK ASS MOVE Will! You seem like the bitch now

wtf

I believe Perez...I can't stand him but he's right...this shouldn't have happened. Big fan of the Peas.....but now.....will i am you are a liar....I believe Perez....I will never spend another dime on your music....

what the hell?

#17 & #23 you should be ashamed of yourselves. Whether you like someone's line of work or not, it is WRONG to wish someone to have a "beat down". He is someone's son, friend, & I think anyone can say ring a ling...people act differently when they have been assaulted. I wonder what you would do? Run or make inappropriate comments. All you both have done is say violence is okay & it is not okay to make references to sexual orientation. How do we not know the police were not notified by a bystander. I know one thing is for certain hoping you do not get your asses beat for being stupid!

D

this dude is the lamest guy ever,. he has NO talent what so ever. He needs to step off his high horse quick. I hope someone jumps him, and beats him to near death.

kathy

too bad he "didn't do it" I was hoping he could hit him again!

peace

violence should never be an option, you should be ashamed of yourself!

kathy

You know I take back what i just said about hit him again. It was said in jest without watching any of the videos. I just watched Perez's vid and I gotta say I believe him. You should never in reality hit ANYONE. Joking about it is one thing but Will needs to man up.

ambin

Made my day!

manda

You should act professionally. Im speechless, do u need to throw some punches to ease yourself? It makes you look bad, seriously. Please man-up.

ileandromp

i agree with all of you, perez deserved that!, i bet he did, but this kid looks like his lying!! i don't believe him, but kudos for punching him in the face, it was about that. He will think twice before writing his nasty comments about other people.

Grow up!

JigSaw

my favorite parts
Carrie Prejean cant stop laughing
according to perez, i think my eye fell out
he twittered for help
he got hit 2-3 times, ummm unless you get knocked out you know how many times you get hit
he first accused the wrong person
he wines like a little baby
i cant stop laughing

kadesia

perez hilton is a liar. his next plot for attention.

Bill Cosby

Does he think all of those dumb ass expressions he makes are cute? I mean, this guy surely must watch his videos and see pictures of himself, right? He looks so incredibly foolish. Someone should smack him around to get those freaky expressions off his face!

SHEILA

BOYCOTT PEREZ! HIS HEAD HAS GOTTEN TO BIG FOR HIS OWN GOOD, BRING HIM BACK DOWN!