Will.I.Am -- I Didn't Beat Perez!

6/22/2009 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Will.I.Am just responded on his blog to Perez Hilton's allegation that he beat the blogger outside the MuchMusic Awards last night in Toronto.

Will.I.Am: Click to watch
Mr. I.Am says it was all news to him when Perez began twittering, accusing the Black Eyed Pea of the beatdown.

Pokah

Hey WILL, You are obviously lying, by the way, u look like a homeless person, so dishevelled. Why would u or ur manager at that beat Perez? No matter what, he has the right to do what he does. Harvey Levin of TMZ does the same thing and no body has attacked or beaten him, Why is Perez your easy target? You must be mad about something, I now hate the Black Eye Peas for doing this to Perez and I hate Fergie too for confronting him. If every celebrity should confront him, they would all have lost their dignity by now. Fergie is old, and balding, plus all the plastic surgeries still leaves her Fugly, he ha!!!!!! Perez deal with them ruthlessly and have their image tarnished. Bunch of irresponsible Black Eye peas. I hate you all.

Fur Geee

Waaa! Someone hurt me with words. Waaa!

martello

QUINCYGIRL

I am not a big fan of Perez Hilton, but he did say your manager hit him, not you. You were just watching, so reality is, you did not hit him, but your manager did.

Brittney

He is so ashy! GROSS! Looks and sounds totally gay too!

PhillyGirl

Will I Am is lame. Dont be mad at Perez because none of you thought to do what he is doing. If hes making money off of it so be it. He created a name for himself just like TMZ did. Will I Am needs to accept negative criticism and understand its part of the business and having his manager throw a punch instead of himself is indeed a chicken sh+t move. If any of you saw Will I Am on Oprah you would undertand that Perez is right and he clearly is gay. Will I AM hides who he really is and is a punk by having his manager throw a punch instead of himself. You go Perez...the Black Eyed Peas are corny anyway..I mean come on...

JustaMom

Well we can see in this video that Will I Am has more class and integrity than Perez.He didnt have to use foul language and shout to get his obvious truth out there.

Perez is just a drama Queen.Im sure lots of people want to punch him in the face for the crap he spews on a daily basis.

sickofKate

Sorry but I believe Perez. He may be a lot of things but I seriously doubt he is a liar. Yes, he disrespects everyone and deserves to be disrespected in return, but not punched! Sorry Will.I.Am but you just proved yourself and your friends to be thugs. You were disrespected...SO WHAT!!! Newsflash, NO ONE on this earth OWES anyone else respect. You earn it and if you surround yourself with decent people, they will probably treat you with it. But by no means are you entitled to it. People disrespect other people every single day...GET OVER IT! Man up and learn to laugh it off and walk away! Good God, how f'ing old are you? Grow up!

Casey

Ok..SCREW that guy, Yes, Perez said at first it was Will.I.Am but Im sorry but when your attacked out of nowhere, you may not know EXACTLY what was going on at the time. Who cares if it was him or not, it was his freaking MANAGER. How professional dude. He was too much of a coward to even do it himself, he sent his manager to do it, and he was standing right there next to them apparently anyway.

Black Eyed Peas suck anyway, and Fergie looks more like a man than Perez does.

TEAM PEREZ!

Carrie

I have thought for awhile now that fergie has become fugly and she was once fabulous. Will I am I guess you were standing up for your friend but when you are in the spotlight you are subject to scrutiny thats the way it is. Not everyone is going to like you or fergie. They have the right in our country to say what they want. I am glad that they arrested your "manager". You were wrong and it seems now that people are right for the crap they right on your band. Peace guess you should of thought of that at the time.

deirdre

Thanks man, you're my hero!

aviatrix5280

Why do we have to respect you? You are a paid entertainer and celebrity? You make $$$ from publicity. While all the rest of us are working to pay our bills you are demanding repsect and sesorship of your image? How dare you! You think you are above the law because you hire people to kiss your ass and beat people up for you? All I can do is NEVER buy any of your albums and not go see your concerts. We 'the consumer' decide if you make $$$ Will.i.am. Get over yourself!

UNBELIEVABLE

75. Wow, This is sooooo WRONG.... what a liar...his name should be Will I Am A LIAR!!! What happened to freedom of speeeeach? I saw Will on Oprah and he was all about America and FREEDOM OF SPEECH....what a freaking liar Mr. Will I AM A LIAR!!! You know Polo did it...you know in your gut this is wrong!!! I love Perez everyone in my dorm loves him and we all know you are a LIAR......Mr. Will I AM A LIAR......

Posted at 1:26PM on Jun 22nd 2009 by Caroline Chaney

I KNOW THIS IS PEREZ. EVERY SUPPORTIVE BLOG ON HERE IS PEREZ. SORRY FAKE PEREZ KNOW ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ASS. YOU ARE VILEL OH, PLEASE PEREZ DOES NOT LIE. GIVE ME A BREAK. THIS IS A MAN WHO CARES ABOUT NO ONE BUT HIMSELF AND GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO HURT OTHERS. I BELIEVE PEREZ IS TRYING TO PASS HIMSELF OFF AS A HUMAN BUT IN REALITY HE IS A PIG.

constance

u a liar will.i .am
if u cant take the heat get outta the kitchen
hollywood is cruel u puss
and your girl is FUGLY get over it or get her plastic surgery

fresh

Hey u cant picked whos rights because some of u guys were never at toronto at that time so u dont know jack anyways and how is being a blogger a celeb last time i check an actor singer director is a celeb