Will.I.Am -- I Didn't Beat Perez!

6/22/2009 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Will.I.Am just responded on his blog to Perez Hilton's allegation that he beat the blogger outside the MuchMusic Awards last night in Toronto.

Will.I.Am: Click to watch
Mr. I.Am says it was all news to him when Perez began twittering, accusing the Black Eyed Pea of the beatdown.

Danni

Assault: a violent physical or verbal attack [Webster's dictionary]. People show their ignorance when they interchange words, in this case hit & assault, when they don't mean the same thing. Famous or not, famewhore or not, people will always talk about people, and people won't always like what they say. That doesn't excuse anyone to use physical violence. As for the twitter thing, it's not the first time someone has used it to try to get help from the authorities, so don't knock it.

hnnnasdf

GOD I HOPE PEREZ RUNS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! HE NEEDS TO MAKE HETERO MARRIAGES ILLEGAL, RELIGION ILLEGAL, STRAIGHT PEOPLE WOULD BE SENT TO PRISON FOR BEING STRAIGHT (LIKE HOMOS IN IRAN, MINUS THE BEHEADING), THE DMV TEST WOULD INCLUDE STUFFING A GIANT DILDO UP THE BUTT, THERE WOULD BE "GAY LANES" ON THE FREEWAYS JUST LIKE CARPOOL LANES O WAIT EVERYONE WOULD BE GAY ALREADY BECAUSE ALL THE STRAIGHT PEOPLE WOULD BE IN JAIL UM OK MAYBE HAVE 'GAY BLACK AND LATINO' LANES INSTEAD BECAUSE WE'LL TRY TO KEEP THE GUNS AND BULLETS IN ONE LANE, ALL TAX DOLLARS WOULD GO TO ALCOHOL AND SUPERCUTE STRIPPERS, AND THERE WOULD BE CIRCUIT PARTIES AT THE WHITE HOUSE, FREE GYM MEMBERSHIPS FOR EVERYONE, THE SOLDIERS WOULD WEAR PINK INSTEAD OF GREEN, THERE WOULD BE A MINIMUM OF 500 GAY BARS FOR EVERY SQUARE MILE IN THE COUNTRY (GOOD FOR EMPLOYMENT), EVERYONE MALE OR FEMALE WOULD BE REQUIRED TO WEAR HEELS.

WELCOME TO THE NEW AMERICA, YOU CONSERVATIVE HATEMONGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hnnnasdf

perez, honey, when you get back to democratic LA, look me up, we can go for marshmallow bubblebaths at the spa to soothe away this whole evil black eyed peas thing...........they are basically domestic terrorists and obama needs to send them (FERGIE FIRST) out to sea, where they can only gangbang on the fish and the molecules of water.

hnnnasdf

75. OMG THAT MAKES OPRAH A GANGSTER TOO FOR ENDORSING HIS LYING CHEATING GANGSTERNESS.
BOYCOTT OPRAH, BETTER YET, BOYCOTT BLACK!!!!!!

kayh

No one said Will I Am beat Perez, so why don't you change the headline

Gina

Who cares, Perez made a fool of himself with Miss California, and craves attention. I don't blame Will for not wanting to be on his childish mean website. Why would a gay call someone a gay slur? If he was straight, thee would be hell to pay. Your 15 minutes are up. Mr. Hilton.

mrb

It's about time someone punched that idiot.

Vanessa

Perez is a JERK. Whoever hit him ( if someone really did ) shouldn't have, but I am REALLY, REALLY surprised that it hasn't happened been worse or happened ALOT SOONER. He is quite a bastard.

ash.

first of all, there certainly are a LOT of you that "hate" perez hilton, yet you all visit his site. if you don't like the guy, don't support him by visiting his website.

second of all, leave ms. california out of this. she didn't lose her "title" cos she is a bible thumper who doesn't understand the meaning of "tolerance", she lost it because shes just a straight up moron. furthermore, if her "religious" views cost her the title, maybe she should reevaluate representing an entire state. ca needs someone open minded, who understands that even though she believes one thing, that doesn't mean she has the right to tell everyone else that they should, too.

third of all

Eileen

YES! Finally someone finally did what we ALL want to do to his loser! Whiny Baby Perez loves to dish it out but he sure as hell can't take it. At least Will had the guts to come up to his face and confront him. Perez just hides behind his computer and unleashes disgusting, unwarranted, sad rants against anyone and everyone. I am so glad this guy decked him - I just wish he would have broken his jaw so that it would have to be wired shut, and also broken his fingers so he couldn't type any more vile trash. What a sweet, sweet site to this dispicable person on the verge of tears!

Chucky

Perez initiated it. He got what he deserved. He first was tweeting that Will.I.Am hit him, then changes his story, to saying his manager hit him. Obviously he was just looking for some attention, cause he knew the manager hit him, just no one would cared, but if you name drop Will.I.Am obviously it becomes more of a story. Big ups to the BEP manager, I only wish you would have gotten 10-11 shots in there.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

God!!! How long does this little girl ramble on??? I had to stop after the first hour!!!
Perez Hilton looks like he was crying like a little Twit!!!
Finally someone slapped this bitch!!!
I hope it was true!!!

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

Slap that Bitch up!!!
Finally someone slapped this twitter fruit!!!
I hope it was true!!!

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

#102 was suppose to go to Perez Hilton's page.
Sorry Will

Chrystal K.

i can't believe this is going on...