Daryl Hannah

Faces Off with Police

6/23/2009 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Daryl Hannah has a smooth, flawless, gorgeous face that can stop traffic -- and today she got arrested for just that.

0623_daryl_hannah_arrest_ap090623018752_credit_ap_bn-1
The 48-year-old "Clan of the Cave Bear" star, a NASA scientist and their ragtag group of protesters were arrested in West Virginia after blocking off a road leading to a coal processing plant in Raleigh County. Hannah's crew was protesting mountaintop removal mining -- a type of mining criticized for allegedly harming the environment.

30 were arrested in total and booked on misdemeanor charges of obstruction and impeding traffic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mia

You all should look up mountaintop removal. It's horrendous, total destruction of the land. I applaud Hannah for participating in this protest, it's a very worthy cause.

RobN

Actually she's got a face that looks like it was ravaged by a bear.

akeem

must have a movie coming out.
"clan of the cave hag"
needs publicity.

scarlett

Another misguided liberal more interested in "not destroying the mountain" as opposed to helping many, many good people with energy use.

jennifer

Her face! I just threw up a little.

Ok, a lot. For someone who claims to love nature, she sure has F*cked it up.

Alia

when is Hollywood going to learn to leave well enough alone and be thankful for what God gave them???...meaning her once-beautiful face??!!! She was so gorgeous & so natural looking...she's now unrecognizable....and not for the better!

What a shame.....

WVgirl

I am a West Virginian and all I have to say is THANK YOU Hannah. I am glad to see someone notice how our beautiful state is being raped by corporate greed.

Mememememememe

Who is TMZ talking about? Was there a mix up with the photo and the description? She looks like that guy in the movie Mask!

.............

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! What the hell did she do to her face? She looks like another Priscilla Presley - Frankenstein monster. She used to be so pretty!

Black Teef

Guess I won't be beating off to that one, anymore. Just can't get it up for a freak.

Carnac

Her face surgeries - I can no longer tell it's her. And I live in LA !

I have a friend who always runs into another actress friend who gets upset that her friend never recognizes her !
Same syndrome I'm afraid.

Makes Harveys little nip and tuck from last summer seem to settle in well.

tenn

Is that really her? All I've got to say is "woof, woof, bow wow wow"

di

looks to be a litle bit of Madam-ism going on there

Solaera

Whoa. Daryl looks like Rocky Dennis from that movie The Mask. I'd rather look like a wrinkled older person than a stretched freak that scares puppies and makes small children cry.

mia

Hey people, get your priorities straight. You should be much more concerned with mountaintop removal than Daryl Hannah's appearance.

Here's just one of many web sites with good info: http://www.ohvec.org/galleries/mountaintop_removal/007/

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments