Kate Gosselin Rings in Her Divorce

6/23/2009 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A day after filing for divorce, a wedding ring-clad Kate Gosselin was all smiles as she filled up her tank in PA on Tuesday.

media_removed_250.jpg

Perhaps Kate was just happy because she covered up her chunk-striped, bi-level porcupine reverse mullet weave.

london

These two have been wearing the wedding bands since the issues began..its amusing to me. PLEASE...check out radaronline.com for 2 reels of kate going off on her husband and kids. It's priceless. Anyone who thinks jon is a douch bag might change thier minds and understand his lack of emotion as he mentioned being single again!!!

Joanna Therese

This may not get posted, but I have have to share my opinion: I smell ratings booster all over this whole fiasco. I do not know J & K's personal life and feelings but I do know this was silly to come out to the whole world when you complain of no privacy, dealings with the papparazzi but still wanting to bank in on this? TLC, really you should be ashamed of yourselves for actually promoting explotation of children and the public display of couples divorcing on national television. No wonder America has no morals anymore. Family, husband, wife, children and the ones who suffer with them should be protected at any cost. I see a future episode, "Jon & Kate Get Back Together". Well only after Jon and Kate spin their wheels, spend money and notice their money levels dwindling. And the kids meanwhile are growing up and are not by any means stupid will see all these actions/episodes and will slowly learn to despise their parents for the decisions made on their behalf.

Over It Already

Can TMZ get off of the hair already? Jeez - if you can't find anything else to reference when speaking of this woman TIME AND TIME AGAIN.... then it's time to find another story. And - as most of the posters here can testify, this story is SO OVER. Move on - leave it alone. Ugh.

julie

She's filling up her new vehicle, a Toyota Land Rover...sticker price around $65,000 and up..she should thank her kids for it along with her new boobs.She's one greedy woman. Jon wanted to end the show and she wouldn't. I can't believe she's still keeping it going after filing for divorce. Poor kids.

SJL

Just leave her hair alone will you? For crying out loud you make her out to be some sort of freak show! Look around and you'll see much worse looking people and hair styles.

Besides, is this really TMZ news worthy? Give me a break. Go after the real celebrities instead instead of a mother with 8 children.

ME

SHE IS A HORRIBLE MOTHER. SHE TOTALLY EXPLOITED HER KIDS FOR MONEY AND FAME. GUESS PLAYBOY WILL BE CALLING HE ASKING HER TO TAKE HER DAMN CLOTHES OFF NEXT. THAT'S USUALLY WHAT HAPPENS TO THE HAS BEENS.

The Dude

She's thinkin....th money and fame are all MINE!!!!!! I don't have to share!!!!

I'm sorry Kate, Abbott and Costello were funny together ....not apart.

Your show was about a family, You failed! the other half of the program is no longer there. He was the part of the show that mildly entertained the men that had to sit and watch the show with thier wives about how a wholesome modern family would tackle raising 8 kids. Men won't sit through the show to watch you. It is no longer "Wholesome". My wife is horrified to think it all leads to divorce. I've had to explain to her that it's a reality show and they usually choose idiots with no backbone to host these shows. Explained how anyone with a real life and ambitions would not have put thier life on a reality show. She realized if they were as much into thier kids as they should, this would have never happened.

Go and smile Kate, you are now fodder for failure! And TMZ is right about your hair, my wife does hair and she thinks your hairdresser is an idiot!

tiger'smomaphonytoo

So when Kate and/or Jon remarry are they going to move into the mansion on a rotating basis with their new spouses?

Another one of Jon & Kate's stupid decisions. There is a reason the children do the moving. Jon and Kate want to pretend to the 8 little kids that NOTHING will change. Just the oppositie is true, EVERYTHING will change. It's the reality of having parents that are divorced.

This is just another one of Jon and Kate's attempt to control the kids. They need to seek professional help. They have dismissed their extended families so now maybe they would listen NOT to strangers.

robin

I crack up every time you guys describe her hair.!!! You are too hillarious! It makes my day. I love it...keep up the good and funny comment work, it's the best. Kudos to the caption writers at TMZ!!!

Ryebreadlong

Yeah the new ride is a 2009 Toyota landcruiser...$74,000 worth of ride....Jon bought himself a Nissan Z to cart the kids around ( holds two people...way to go....Kate is such an attention whore) This shows needs to be canceled to prove a point. I feel really sorry for those kids...Lets see how they turn out in about 10 years.

Sue Wong

For the last time TMZ idiots. IT'S NOT A WEAVE!!! Too many controlling women nowadays. I'm female and I work with a few of these nasty bitches. However, Jon needs to pull his weight too.

tenn

Kate is obviously rich enough to get a better haircut. But, alas, a lop-sided mullet is what she chose. That's hot, so hot. So hickish hot! She's crying herself all the way to the bank.

Princess25

LEAVE KATE ALONE! LMAO

1914 days ago

OMFG you people this is a picture and look at you fools, some of you guys post novels what the hell is wrong with you people. They are normal average people WHO THE EFF CARES?! Go back to your own pathetic lives and it must be pretty pathetic if commenting about people you don't even personally know makes you feel important.
WHO EFFIN CARES!
k thx.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

Ummm I'd be smiling too if I just unloaded my douche bag husband who is out wh*ring around. why shouldn't she smile? she's go one less mouth to feed, and one less @sshole to deal with, more power to her...I hope she does a sex tape with the body guard and release it herself...let's see how her good-for-nothing "husband" likes the embarrassment. little boy in big man shoes...Kate needs a REAL MAN!!! not some little boy wishing he was still a teenager hanging out with little sluts.