Miley --

Too Young For this Much Fun?

6/23/2009 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These pictures of Miley Cyrus allegedy mocking Asians goofing around in the makeup room on the set of her latest film, "The Last Song," has the Internet buzzing the poses are too provocative for a 16-year-old.

Miley Cyrus and Adam Shankman

Director Adam Shankman -- who is a producer on the film and appears in one of the pics -- originally posted the photos on his Twitter page and tweeted the following message in reference to the so-called "controversy":

"Miley is a sweet angel who works tirelessly and endlessly, and is allowed to have fun in the make up room! Seriously! Lighten up or no more behind the scenes pics! She's like my angel little sister.
"

Mikeyweho

She is acting like a slut - too bad her folks see as nothing but a cash cow.

If I had a young child - no Miley crap would be allowed in my house. Too bad she is seen as a role model by so many children/teens.

I think we should all start to boycott Disney.

Mikeyweho

OMG - so many creepy men here.

Once again - please boycott Disney.

Look at her, just look at her.....she is a SLUT!!!

scully

No way she's still a virgin. BTW, in most states, wouldn't a 20 year old would go to jail dating a 16 year old?

Sarafina

She's a good Christian girl...RIGHT!!!!!!!

you must stupid

Say what you want, but this chick is getting hotter by the day. I never would have seen this coming a couple of years ago. She's going to be smoking fine when she's of voting age!!!!

you must stupid

Miley, for the love all goodness, when you see a camera that doesn't have Disney on the side of it, cover up your head and run away!!!!!! Stop thinking that everyone is loyal and trustworthy. Even though the pictures are innocent in appearance, douchebags like Harvey will try and paint you out to be a streetwalker. So just keep a heads up and be smart about it. Trust no one with an f'n camera!!!!

SpikeGhost

hmm, she's gonna end up like lindsay lohan. it's sad that she doesn't realize it

Mike

So bored with posts about her. Next...

Jan

Miley is out of control. I heard her yelling at her Mom to get in the BACK seat of her convertible and Mommy obeyed. I saw her clip where she yelled at her Dad about telling where they were going to when her past movie opened. She has lost respect of her parents. Her father introduced her to the 20 yr old model. SHAME ON BILLY RAY. Miley also is way to hiper. The parents have dropped the parental role to take up being her "YES managers". Shame on the parents

Vanessa Bee

She looks like a tramp and she is incredibly annoying. Her parents are at fault for not monitoring her more closely.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

What a dirty little whore!!!

pie-O-la

so i think she has failed at everything else,....(singing and acting) so whats left? modeling!!!!!

watch, her and her father will find some way to cash in on this.

and no! other 16 year olds are not like this! I happen to be one myself, so I should know better than anyone else. I'm also from southern California and a part actress. I at least know that i'm not this age forever, therefore I'm not acting like an age I am not. Yes, Miley may have her excuses, but honestly, she should be mature enough to deal with the consequences of her own actions/mistaes., and LEARN from them. Unfortunetlery, she didn't seem to learn from it before.

With the lebowitz pictures, I understood, and I did not think anything poorly of them. That was meant to show her vulnerablity, it is art. Some people fail to see that though.

These on the otherhand, more like stripper. I know it is a bit of an exageration, but really? What else are we supposed to see in these pictures?

and people that are like, oh well she is just a girl and everyoneelse does it too...as I already stated, no they are only a small percentage of us. She wanted to be in this industry, and that is what comes with it. She supposdely is a role model to so many, she knows that yet she refuses to think about all the young girls that look up to her. I only have a little sister, but still that is enough for me to want to be a better person. Wait, doesn't she have younder siblings too? Well, all she is doing now is shouing them NOT to get into the industry like her. I don't even believe that she deserves all this attenion, just in case you didn't catch that before. Hopefully youung children will find somelse to look up too, like Anne Hathaway. Just saying.

*le sigh*

and for you low minded morons that believe we are jelouse.... no, I feel quite the opposite. I simply have morals and choose to follow them, I learn from thoer peoples mistake, and want to make a difference in this world. And yes, you can still lead a life of fun and happiness doing so! Amazing isn't it! Okay, enough of my rant.

peace♥

Proud American

I said before she is being pimped out by her father. She does not set any example for young girls.

Lippy Loo

That girl "or slut" could eat an apple through a fence with those teefs

CaitCorinne

Honestly this whore is going downhill fast! This is really sad! I'm 16 and I would never pose for pics like that! Ever! I may not be speaking for all 16 teen year olds, but trust me that is not something any 16 year old girl should be doing! Why in the hell would a sixteen year old girl pose like that? The answer is Miley wants to look easy cause she is easy! Uh duh! Do you honestly believe she is still a virgin? Her body language practically screams sex!