Miley --

Too Young For this Much Fun?

6/23/2009 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These pictures of Miley Cyrus allegedy mocking Asians goofing around in the makeup room on the set of her latest film, "The Last Song," has the Internet buzzing the poses are too provocative for a 16-year-old.

Miley Cyrus and Adam Shankman

Director Adam Shankman -- who is a producer on the film and appears in one of the pics -- originally posted the photos on his Twitter page and tweeted the following message in reference to the so-called "controversy":

"Miley is a sweet angel who works tirelessly and endlessly, and is allowed to have fun in the make up room! Seriously! Lighten up or no more behind the scenes pics! She's like my angel little sister.
"

alexis

wtf is wrong with her!therez been this,her lap dance 2 a purv,and her posing naked 4 vanity fair.get some self respect if u haven't already lost it skank!

Shelly

You know when we are young we can do some dumb things and not even realize it. Right now Miley is young. Now thats not giving her an excuse to do those things, but a responsible should be there explaining to her what is proper and improper behavior for a young lady. I really believe half of the responsiblity is Miley and the other is her father. My dad would never let me not even once and now that I am older I still wouldn't do things because he showed me that a young lady should have respect for herself.

Mo Mo

If this guy is indeed a homo...and not a pedafile Id be very surprised....

Either way hes a ***got.

You dont get lapdances from 16 year olds. This dude should be kicked in his balls repeatedly until they fall off.

Think about how many kids look up to this girl and shes grinding against this dude almost 3 times her age. This is wrong on so many levels and clearly Miley is just as whorish as britney. Not that I'm complaining but at 16 I don't wanna see that ****.

TMZ- for once I don't hate you for throwing a story like this in my face. I'm actually surprised and frankly shocked that this innapropriate behavior isn't in the spotlight more often. Sure we'll just leave our 16 year old daughter at her after party with a 44 year old man....

Julia

I find her extremely annoying, but seriously people are overreacting. I don't know how you expect her to be a "role model" and I'm not saying what she does is "normal" because I'm 17, and personally I don't act that way but she's not the only one that is like that, I have some friends with wild hormones and provocative pictures but that doesn't take away the fact that they are good people. Slutty? yes, Bad people? not necessarily.
Her job is being a terrible actress and bad singer, not a person kids should look up too, not all disney stars are that great.
I won't call her a slut, because I don't know her and I don't know if she's sleeping with everyone (that is being a slut) but yeah I would say she likes to be provocative and that comes out trashy.

Peace to all :)

alannah

im 16, and that pretty much is the norm, ok im not like that. but a lot of girls i know are so much worse. Besides she lives a life of someone a lot older anyway

dude

i would never dance with my little sister like that.

girlllay

Look what fame has done to her... aint it like any other star?

Linda

Well, we should care because our children follow her lead, that's why we should care.

I can tell you right now, if she were MY daughter and I saw pictures like this and video like the one of her "dancing" with Adam Shankman,.... if he wasn't gay before, he would certainly consider being gay when I got through with him.

Tom Snyder

Maybe Hollywood should get rid of little homofascists like Shankman.

kip

your looking at the next britny spears people :D

Drake

She is a young girl just trying to have fun leave her alone. At least she's not doing cocaine and heroin like many other stars do. So she's not the perfect little, devout girl you think she is, get over it.

Jasmine

really its only a big deal because shes famous. shes just playing around people, but the guy is kinda of creepy :s

L.P.

Zleezy and slutty, what else can I say? My personal opinion is that no "little sister" would rub their private parts all over their big brother.When it comes down to choice, Miley had the choice whether to do this or not. Sometimes your children don't always behave like you raised them. However, for her dad to condone it is sickening. Anytime a woman does a lap dance, she not only degrades herself but every other woman out there!

Prudence

Has it occurred to any of you who are upset about these photos that the only reason we see these is because TNZ POSTED THEM?

Do you know what TNZ stands for? It's THE MASTERS OF ZION. It is an ILLUMINATI Cult determined to control the world through brainwashing amd mind control. MILEY RAY CYRUS herself has admitted she's a DISCORDIAN AMERICAN PRINCESS, and the Discordians are Illuminati tools.

It's a vast conspiracy of the TEMPLARS, the KNIGHTS OF THE FIVE-SIDED TEMPLE, POPE ROBERT ANTON WILSON, LORD OMAR KHAYYAM RAVENHURST, MALACLYPSE THE YOUNGER, REVEREND LOVESHADE and their evil minions to control our minds.

DO NOT BE FOOLED! Miley Ray Cyrus is a tool of the Discordians. DO NOT BUY HER RECORDS OR WATCH HANNAH MONTANA OR SEE HER MOVIES! They are filled with subliminal messages to CONTROL YOUR MINDS!

Prudence

I did not post that message! Whoever is imitating me please stop. I agree there's a conspiracy, but it is not the Discordians and Illuminati, it is a conspiracy led by Satan. The Dark Lord is working to seduce our young people into sin and our older people into young people.

And TNZ cannot stand for The Masters of Zion. It's an N, not an M.