Miley --

Too Young For this Much Fun?

6/23/2009 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These pictures of Miley Cyrus allegedy mocking Asians goofing around in the makeup room on the set of her latest film, "The Last Song," has the Internet buzzing the poses are too provocative for a 16-year-old.

Miley Cyrus and Adam Shankman

Director Adam Shankman -- who is a producer on the film and appears in one of the pics -- originally posted the photos on his Twitter page and tweeted the following message in reference to the so-called "controversy":

"Miley is a sweet angel who works tirelessly and endlessly, and is allowed to have fun in the make up room! Seriously! Lighten up or no more behind the scenes pics! She's like my angel little sister.
"

Researcher

This can be explained. Go to your search engine and look up: MK Ultra Hollywood.

Christina

i know 12 year olds that take worse pictures than that! this is nothing

Jamie

Really, does she need anymore attention...
People need to stop giving her excuses, have yu seen her Lap Dance video??? She's a disney star!! she should NOT be acting like this.... she such a hoe now...my little sister used to look up to her... and yall say that Every teenager does this well your wrong cuz im 3 weeks older than her and im not doing anything she's doing! Neither is Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift[who are both older] those are examples of good role models, i dont understand why Miley's parents are letting her do this, I used to like Billy Ray, but i lost respect for him now... Way to keep your fans miley!!!! If you wanna grow up then try and actually GROW UP!!!!

Dianna

BITCH,DOG,HOE,AND NO I'M NOT JEALOUS BECAUSE I'M PRETTIER THAN HER BUT, WHOEVER SAYS IT'S HER FAULT IT'S HER PARENTS THEIR NOT VERY GOOD PARENTS I SURE DON'T DO THOSE NASTY THINGS AT LEAST I HAVE RESPECT FOR MYSELF UNLIKE HER AND SHE'S NOT EVEN A GOOD ROLE MODEL! I'M GLAD THIS IS HER LAST SEASON ON DISNEY SHE NEEDS TO BE KICKED OFF NOW AND THEY NEED TO TAKE HER SHOW OFF DISNEY. AND I KNOW HER SISTER NOAH... IS GOING TO BE THE SAME. I HAD TO GO TO HER CONCERT BECAUSE I HAD TO GO WITH MY LITTLE SIS... AND MILEY WAS HUMPING A BIKE THEIR AND THEIR WAS LITTLE KIDS THEIR... WOW WAS HER MOM DRINKING WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH HER LOL NO SERIOUSLY THEIRS NO GOING BACK ALL HER SORRYS SAVE IT... I AM ASHMED TO BEROM TENNESSE UGH!!!

Allison

Okay first of all....I'm 14 i do sooo much worse things that shes doing...shes not taking nude pictures of herself..her parents were prob in the room with her..they wouldnt let her do that.Shes growing up.Let Her BE!!

nicole

I agree with all of you, she should be ashamed of herself 'cause she can do much better. All she has to do to be a good celeb is to quit with the sexual pics and videos.I'm go9ing to pray for her, for her to be a better person. Looking at these pics is kind of sad for me to see. C'mon Miley Cyrus be famous with the singing not the dirty pics! Now i'm not putting Miley down I just wanna encourage her to do better.Why would she make her reputation like this?

nicole

jonnydropmy seed you are so wrong not most of girls her age like that. You don't know how other ppl live their lives! but i do agree with sunshine pyt givin her promps for that comment. I don'y care wht ppl say of my comments what so ever so everyone can so what ever they want.

Hannah

who cares?! all 16 year olds act like this at one point. she's a regular kid just like anybody else. if a non-celebrity posted these pictures, no one would care. people just have nothing better to do with their lives, so they rag on celebrities.

nagie

her parents need 2 start doin something about diz its dirty shes a young as gurl

who cares

you may think that it doesnt affect us but think about it how many young girls look up to her she is not right for disney if you think who cares she is just being a teenager well about every parent that cares about there childs future does if and the fact that he is more than twice her age makes it worse and just because she was raised in the south doesnt mean she wont end up like all the other hollywood girls that couldnt handle being famous...

Lizbeth vazquez

OMG Let her be! She choose to be a role model for kidz when she decided to work for disney blah blah, but she is growing up and deciding what she wants so let her explore. She does not have to be a saint, or a role model if she wants to. she is doing what she wants, which is act and sing. and if she getting paid for it, oh well. I wouldlaugh if she was little miss perfect for some kids that only God knows how are going to turn out. She is trying to reach other type of fans so plz let her be!

shavon<3

im 16 and i love her and ppl need to just let her be!!!like who doesnt take pics like its normal....and also who dont dance like dat at partyz....thats how the world is and she justhavin her fun...i will always support MILEYYYY!!!!:]

derek

my angel little sister hmmm... rly? well maybe its just me but i dont usualy let my "angel little sister" give me a lap dance... just sayin'

Researcher

If any of you are familiar with MK Ultra, then what she's doing makes sense. If you're not then go: "MK Ultra, Miley Cyrus" to understand what she's being put through.

jaime angel

come on people. more than 85 percent of girls pose like that. check facebook and myspace. stop being hypocritical cuz you don't have her body.