Miley --

Too Young For this Much Fun?

6/23/2009 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These pictures of Miley Cyrus allegedy mocking Asians goofing around in the makeup room on the set of her latest film, "The Last Song," has the Internet buzzing the poses are too provocative for a 16-year-old.

Miley Cyrus and Adam Shankman

Director Adam Shankman -- who is a producer on the film and appears in one of the pics -- originally posted the photos on his Twitter page and tweeted the following message in reference to the so-called "controversy":

"Miley is a sweet angel who works tirelessly and endlessly, and is allowed to have fun in the make up room! Seriously! Lighten up or no more behind the scenes pics! She's like my angel little sister.
"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ms.hollywood

I would understand if this was the first time anything like this happened.... I think she a little slut, this has been going on for 2 years one photo after another. it just shows that she dosn't care about her image and if she was more mature she would behave better "she knew those pics would be leaked out they are everytime". I hope she forgotten about soon and we can pay attention to some better starlets that deserve attention...BOYCOTT SMILEY VIRUS

1942 days ago

mileyiswhitetrash

i hate how some people always say that "oh you where a teenager once, you would do the same thing" uhhh no! Im 15 and wouldn't think of ever taking such photos. She can't even sing worth anything. If i was a celeb i would show little kids who the right people is to look up to. she's not doing a very good job.

1942 days ago

Anissa

I just have to say that I am a fifteen year old girl and I'm tired of people excusing her because it's "the normal adolescent" thing to do. No it's not! Normal girls don't take pictures like this, we have to much sef-respect to whore ourselves out, only sluts do this kind of thing. Miley Cyrus is a disease that is affecting the children, I don't want my little cousin who loves Hannah Montanna, to think it's ok to pose like a stripper because Miley Cyrus does. She is a horrible role model for young girls and I think she's just a spoiled little camera whore who's star is only shining so brightly because of daddy's one hit wonder status. I'm so over this and I wish America was too, I wish she would just go away. And I already know what some of you are going to say, and I already have answers. 1) I'm not jealous of this wanna be slutty hillbilly, I just don't care for her at all, let alone, am comfortable with her being considered a role model. 2) Don't say we can't judge her because we don't know her, you're doing the same thing. You don't know her either, so don't say she's a sweet innocent normal child who's being taken advantage of by the media.

1934 days ago

sierra hannan

gosh! when will they take her purity ring away, seriously? she is a hypocrit!!!!

1932 days ago

Christina

She should be ashamed of herself. Where iis her dad? I am 16 years old and I dont take pics like that. She is suppose to be a role model for little kids.

1931 days ago

pashapoo

Miley Cyrus is doing her favorite thing again: sexing it up in a magazine also.

This time the August issue of Elle is her enabler. They want to prove that Miley is not a kid anymore. So they dressed the 16-year-old up like a real grown-up sexy lady, relying on stripper boots and push-up bras since the bedsheet-and-naked-shoulder thing didn't quite work out.

And Elle was winning the case for a minute. Kids don't dress in all this suggestive leather in the middle of the summer. Only sexy adults do, right? But then Miley talked and said silly-sounding kid stuff:

1929 days ago

Kooky Fan

Minute 14 of 15

1947 days ago

sonya

first and leave that child alone jeez.

1947 days ago

Lisa

Such an obnoxious child.

1947 days ago

Don

November 23, 2013...she'll be 21 and still untouchable. Relax.

1947 days ago

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

she is going in the wrong direction down a one way extremely fast. Those pics are wrong in so many ways.

1947 days ago

Michael Madsen

Guess we know where Shank Man got his name... this guy's stuck in her rear... looks like his little angel sister is into little angel incest... good work Billy Ray... as they say - The apple don't fall to far from dat tree... do it?

1947 days ago

French Open Fan

I'm so sick of this future Walmart greeter. Why can't she just go back to the trailer park and leave the rest of us alone?

1947 days ago

DS

QUOTE: "2. first and leave that child alone jeez.
Posted at 11:43AM on Jun 23rd 2009 by sick of perez"

If she's not going to act like a child, she won't get treated like a child. Truthfully, why should we care? It doesn't affect us in the least. The SAD part will be when she's all grown up and she realizes that she wasted those young years trying to act more grown up than she should have, instead of enjoying her time as a child. Maybe she'll end up pregnant or drugged out...maybe she won't. Who cares? It's sad for HER. Not for us.

1947 days ago

Mikey

Look at that creepy old guy. And her pimp father says nothing!

1947 days ago