« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Model Has DIRTY Mouth, Hates Terrell Owens

6/23/2009 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joanna Krupa has a mouth like a sailor -- and for some reason, it only makes her hotter.

Warning: This clip has REALLY, REALLY bad language.

Somehow, someway, a clip from the new show "The Superstars" got leaked to the 'net and picked up by our friends over at WithLeather. The clip shows Krupa cussing like crazy as she loses some physical challenges and then bashing NFL star Terrell Owens -- her teammate -- for screwing up.

She's absolutely perfect.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

pumpkin mom

She's a disgusting pig!!!! I'm watching this with my sons and we were shocked. Nice family show. Did she not notice she screwed up the second race? Don't worry Joanna, you'll soon be replaced with a younger, prettier model and she'll be asked to be on next year's show. And I bet she won't be a pig.

1949 days ago

AGB

I don't like or dislike T.O. but he should be commended for keeping his cool. She is a piece of trash. You know how hard it would be not to smack her? She is a loser in ever sense of the word. By the way, your Playboy pics suck Joanna. I've dated hotter women than your trailer park butt. (No offense to those living in trailers ;)

1949 days ago

graywolf

Joanna is obviously a very beautiful woman who many people could look up to as a role model. However, after watching her on "Superstars," I am totally appalled by her behavior. To berate her teammate instead of encouraging and supporting him shows what a truly ugly person she is on the inside. People should definately stop and think before purchasing a magazine or product that she is endorsing!

1949 days ago

UNDOONGU

Someone, please tell me what happened to Estella Warren`s hotness? I am beside myself!

1949 days ago

Dee

Owens should have clocked her dead in her mouth - and no one could give him him grief about hitting a lady because a LADY wouldn't talk like that

1948 days ago

ed

i hear someone gets injured - and TO & Joanna are back next week?!?!?!?!?!

1948 days ago

WatchedItLovedIt

Apparently most of the posters didn't see or commented before the show aired last night. This clip is a little out of order and context compared to the show as it was aired.

TO totally blew it on the prelim run. Got tangled up and didn't seem to be trying very hard to get free -- typical of the "give up on the route" complaints against him in the NFL. On the other hand, she had a pretty clean run. That's what all the ranting at him was about. It was fun to see him getting blasted -- have thought he needed it for YEARS. But, it was pretty classless of her especially knowing it was a "family" show.

One does have to give TO some props for showing restraint -- not giving it right back to her after she had trouble in the final run. Sparks are likely to fly if they get to come back to fill in for an injured team. Heard Ali Landry say yesterday that at least one contestant went to the hospital, and one left the set in a wheelchair, so their return is a definite possibility.

1948 days ago

Tom Anderton

A team is disqualified next episode and TO and Joanna get back in! More to come!

1948 days ago

Diane

HOW SAD!!! I WENT TO GRADE SCHOOL WITH THIS GIRL...BEFORE THE FAKE TITS AND POTTY MOUTH...I REMEMBER HER BEING A VERY QUIET, SWEET POLISH GIRL BUT I HAVE HEARD FROM FRIENDS THAT SINCE SHE 'MADE IT' SHE HAS TURNED INTO A SELF ABSORBED BITCH...I GUESS THIS VIDEO IS PROOF THAT IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE U COME FROM OR HOW YOU LOOK...FAME CHANGES PEOPLE & IF UR UGLY ON THE INSIDE IT WILL REALLY COME THROUGH ON THE OUTSIDE! I AM VERY ASHAMED TO HAVE HER REPRESENT POLISH PEOPLE LIKE THIS. WOW JOANNA...WAY TO HAVE SOME PRIDE IN YOURSELF & ACT LIKE A RESPECTABLE YOUNG LADY!!!

1948 days ago

Tylana

What a bitch...and I'm sure she is very lucky he didn't open his mouth.

1948 days ago

Quetou

Typical white trash!

1948 days ago

Rico Hanes

BRILLIANT Marketing by Joanna Krupa ! Why else would we watch this B.S. ? T.O. needs to be put in his place and who else but a gorgeous Super model would have "the balls" to do it ! Brilliant, Joanna and BRILLIANT, ABC !

1948 days ago

mce

She definitely dooesn't understand the meaning of "good sportsmanship" plus she did badly, also.

1948 days ago

Ricky O' Bobby

Holy Crap!!! I did'nt know Poland had hood rats too!

1948 days ago

danny c

I love the 80//////////////. I guess your momma must have gotten bitched slapped alot. Primadonna Owens deserves it. She should have bitch slapped T.O.

1948 days ago