Perez to GLAAD -- Now I'm Mad!

6/23/2009 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonGLAAD was furious when they heard Perez Hilton used a gay slur to attack Will.I.Am on Sunday night -- and even asked for an apology -- but now Perez is ticked off at the organization for being ticked at him. Follow that?

Hilton, a former GLAAD employee, tells TMZ:

"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me."

planetrock

Perez!!!!!!! I hope your site gets shut down. Power 106 should not let you on the air anymore. Baby Huey looking bastard!!

BB

Perez, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???? I am glad you got whacked! Maybe you will learn your place on this planet. Keep you mouth shut and maybe, just maybe this wont happen again.. I am still trying to figure out what gives you the right ?? To use that word just shows that you are a hypocrite! Would it be okay for anyone to call YOU That?? Wish he would have knocked you out for that one!

1947 days ago

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

Isiah Washington said a gay slur, and lost alot, now lets see what Perez Hilton will lose, although he is a LOSER.

1947 days ago

What comes around goes around

What comes around goes around! Boo Hoo - Perez rips on former Miss California for voicing her opinion (any man that calls a woman a b$(#% deserves what he has coming to him) and when he feels he is being mistreated by the public or support groups he cries "mistreatment" - Man up Hilton - couldn't happen to a better person.

ILOVEUMJ

What a friggin idiot. I think that is the pot calling the kettle black. YOU ARE A MORON MARIO. FINALLY PRESS ON PEREZ THAT COULD SLOW HIS MOJO. I knew that he had skeletons in his closet. DO NOT GO TO MARIOS SITE. I REPEAT, IF YOU FIND THIS OFFENSIVE DO NOT PROMOTE HIS SITE. TMZ HAS ALL YOU NEED. GO TO iTUNES AND PICK UP BOOM BOOM POW! BOYCOTT PEREZ!

latigowill

boom goes the dynamite!! boo, hoo hoo!!

Imkayte

Verbal abuse hurts just as bad a Physical abuse. Two wrongs don't make a right but (sorry to say) Perez had this coming to him for awhile now. If he was that scared then he should have walked away. If he was that hurt HE should have called 911 and not ask his followers on Twitter to do it for him. To me he makes a bad name for Gays/Lesbians and straights and GLAAD needs to drop him before he makes a joke out of this organizartion.

To Perez: I am sorry that this had happen to you but...If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen!

angie

lol what a complete idiot! All he had to do is apologize! now you done it! Gays even hate him and they probably would of defended him on the violence part if he had apologized. Good job screwing youself you dumbass. It was your fault you got poped in the eye anyways, You should of just walked away and kept your mouth shut, At least not said the F word. And if you couldn't get away from it, then you should called the police or security. Knowing you though you wanted it to happen so you could twitter about it and get publicty. Well news flash Perez almost everybody hates you and using the f word is wrong and makes you a hypocrite, You would been all over them if it was some other gay person had used it in a situation like that. Next his site should be taken off! Go away forever Mario! You stupid peice of s***!

KAREN

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT PEREZ GUY IS EVEN STILL AROUND. BE A MAN, GAY OR NOT, BE A MAN. YOU STARTED THAT FIGHT. JUST BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T FINISH IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO SUE. WHEN WILL YOU BE GONE FROM THE SCENE. YOU ARE A NEVER WAS. JUST GO AWAY

Bro

I'm mad because Perez didn't get a BOOM BOOM POW to silence him for a while.... seriously.

LDavis29

Perez you deserved getting punched in the face.You make fun of numerous celebrities on your site calling them very rude things. You say you report the drama going on in others lives but you dont deserve to have any drama in yours. Karma is
a bitch Perez! If you keep degrading these celebrities you will be popped in the face again. I wish they would shut down your site and that you would go bankrupt fall off the face of the earth, you are nothing but waste. You really should put some of that money you make discrediting other celebrities to good use. Just remember god takes care of those who take care of themselves. He obviously found a chance to show you what he thinks of you.

John

VICTIMIZE? The guy was barely hit. What a fame-whoring biggot he is.

MrEguy

Perez = Parasite
Please crawl into the chasm of obscurity, you nasty, self-loathing, attention whore.

Goy

Perez is a total idiot. He's the most obnoxious jackass. No one can stand him because he's such a hypocrit. What a total loser he is.

JustMeSayin'

Not that I'm a fan of the former Miss CA he so viciously attacked in the media, but it seems to me what comes around goes around. It is ok for him to use the f***** word, but Miss CA couldn't be against gay marriage without a public uproar led by him and a has been beauty queen that happened to be married to a famous musician? Seems a bit hypocrital to me (even though Miss CA seems difficult as well). He thinks it is ok to go around being mean to people or pissing them off because he is a know-it-all. We all know if we pop off to people, we might get popped. Pull up your panties and take it like a big girl Perez! The word you should remember is "consequences." What's done is done, move on, and try to learn from your bad experiences. How you handle bad experiences defines your character. Right now, you definetely come off as a character.-