Perez to GLAAD -- Now I'm Mad!

6/23/2009 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonGLAAD was furious when they heard Perez Hilton used a gay slur to attack Will.I.Am on Sunday night -- and even asked for an apology -- but now Perez is ticked off at the organization for being ticked at him. Follow that?

Hilton, a former GLAAD employee, tells TMZ:

"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me."

Jeff

Is there anyone who doesn't hate this prick? Wonder how it feels to be the most hated guy in the USA.

harleygirl

PEREZ YOU ARE A FRUITCAKE!... AND NO SAME SEX SHOULD NOT MARRY......REMEMBER " ADAM AND EVE " NOT "ADAM AND STEVE" GET A CLUE...IF IT WERE THE RIGHT THING TO DO , THEN YOU WOULDNT HAVE THE SAME PLUMBING STUPID!!!!!!...WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON T,V. TO BEGIN WITH . WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ??????.. YOU ASK THE DUMBEST QUESTIONS ANYWAY.AND PLEASE , CLOSE THAT BIG UGLY MOUTH OF YOURS.

Brian

About time someone kicked his ass for running off at the mouth. I don't understand why the public puts up with him. I agree that Ms California isn't exactly a role model, but she deserves the right to speak her opinion. Hilton is just one of many Hollywood hypocrites out there, crowing on about free speech as long as it applies to them, and not someone who doesnt share their own beliefs. hopefully this incident will teach him to keep his big mouth shut.

InvalidUsername

Mr Tough-Behind-the-Computer got his a$$ handed to him and now HE'S the victim? He called Will-i-am a thug disguised as a musician when Perez is a thug disguised as a blogger. His thuggery is behind a keyboard and he expects everyone to just be ok with it. Sorry, ma'am, it isn't all going to be ok when you trash people like that. That "someday it's going to bite you" bit you right in the face. If you don't like it, then I think it's time to quit the gossip business. The overall concensus is that Perez got what was coming to him, especially after calling Will-i-am that slur. Crying like you're a victim...put a fork in Perez, he's done. His 15 minutes is burning out like a meteor in the atmosphere. Talk about throwing what little respect people had for you out the window. Where was Howard Cosell? DOWN GOES PEREZ! DOWN GOES PEREZ!

Karmasabitch

I personally wish Will would have got in a few more punches. If you're to get in trouble anyway you might as well do it right. Perez deserves the ass beating of the century for the way he baits people and then runs. The only thing Will should be sorry for is ruining his shoe after he stomped Perez's ass.

Duhhhhhhhhhh

Call someone something that you KNOW will infuriate them ....well....better get ready for an ass whoopin fat little piggy boy.

Duhhhhhhhhhh

You got about 1/2 what you deserved. Your 15 minutes is about up.

jadeout89

BULL! BULL! You've got to be kidding me. I get angry, we all do. I can get very worked up and shout things in the heat of the moment that I don't mean. But never have I ever called anyone a f****t. It's an offensive and derogatory word that I would never use, whether happy or angry, sober or drunk. He can't expect to have immunity just because he is gay himself. In fact, being gay makes the situation 900x worse because it further legitimizes the word. Perez's popularity took a huge hit after the Miss California bruhaha. Hopefully this will be the final nail in the coffin and he will disappear into obscurity.

blahblahperez

Perez: SHUT UP and GO AWAY.
I bet your parents are really proud of you **snort**

Lisa C

I saw the tape and quite frankly Hilton instigated it. While I abhor physical violence, if anyone was cruisin' for a bruisin', it was Hilton. As for him being angry at GLADD for taking him to task for shouting out gay slurs, too bad. Hilton comes off as a nasty queen and who better to call him on it, than GLADD.

MochaPoundCake

Black-eyed P. lol What goes around comes around!

tootie777

I just want to know why at the end of Perez's rant on his video he made the comment "f__k you Fergie!" What did she have
to do with anything? Perez, if you can't take the heat-get out of the kitchen.

JD

this is what he gets for slamming Ms. California for answering a question thaty she and I agree on....It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve......Karma is such a bitch.....and so is he.....

trent

Alright for all the hating ass bitches putting up a comment but if it was a straight butch legally breeding DUDE saying it none of these STRAIGHT(some closeted might i add) PEOPLE be saying anything but let one queen get out of line and all of the haters come to the bashing party. Congratulations you have successfully shown how dumb and redundant people can be. Besides theres a little homo in us all whether it be homosapian or homosexual but anyways UMMM...LONG LIVE SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS!!

paula

Oooooh Perez! You talk about how he was screaming at your face and intimidating you...I saw the video and you looked like you were intimidating as well. You picked one too many fights buddy! You can't go around bullying people if you can't back it up. Stop your whining already.