Perez to GLAAD -- Now I'm Mad!

6/23/2009 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonGLAAD was furious when they heard Perez Hilton used a gay slur to attack Will.I.Am on Sunday night -- and even asked for an apology -- but now Perez is ticked off at the organization for being ticked at him. Follow that?

Hilton, a former GLAAD employee, tells TMZ:

"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me."

wasted days and wasted nights

There he goes again, using the t-word against Will. What is up with this guy? He needs an Imus-like chill-out session on the sidelines. His situational ethics are delusional.

Google-me-bitch!

Perez puke on my shoes already with ur BS. u always say what u want about people with ur website n freedom of speech now the shoes on the other foot u're bitching???? boy puleaseeeeeeeeeee *rolls eyes*

jjw01

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP...you moron why is it okay for you to use a gay slur and then want sympathy, idiot! Go away, no one cares about a useless nobody like you! I wish they would of kicked your ass more for all the crap you start, you worthless piece of crap!

two cents

Poor little princess. Things just aren't going his way lately, are they? Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. LOL

First his relentless attack on Miss Cal for stating her OPINION. I can't help but notice his site has a lot fewer hits since this "storm". It's ok for him to state his opinion that the guy was a "f**" "f***" but if anyone else has an opinion, then they're in the wrong. Yeah, that's fair.

Now this. Why can't he find his testicles and finally admit that he was wrong! You don't get to throw out hateful slurs just because you're gay. That doesn't make it right, there is NO pass. He got exactly what he deserved,his ass handed to him on a plate. it's about damn time!

whatever

I don't understand why Perez thinks he wasn't being violent. Verbal abuse is just as bad as physical abuse. He verbally abuses people on his website everyday. He is no better than a bully at school. Violents is never the answer verbally or physically and until he realizes this S+@t like this is going to happen to him. He is NOT a victim, it's called karma!! What you put out there is going to come back two fold!!!

deirdre

You are a self-hating loser and that is why you are so fat!. Team Peas and GLAAD! HA HA HA

Bigshott

Did you want Will-I-Am to hit you in your vagina!

devilgirl

He was the one screaming at will.i.am at the club. will just told him to be more respectful to Fergie and he (Pigez) was all up in arms over being told to be nicer to Fergie.
For someone who makes his living off of hate filled posts on his blog (except to those that kiss his ass like GaGa), he sure has a different tune when people call him out.
Amazing how Pigez thinks he can say, do whatever he wants to people. He got what he deserved from both Molina and GLAAD.

Me me me me

This loser Perez...is such a whimp. He is brave behind his computer.. but when it comes to reality hes screaming like a little B****. Just wait till you meet Bruce Willis face to face... That's called KARMA, you got what you deserved. It was about time somebody kicked your fat a**.

Lucy

I agree, he created this situation to get attention and it has backfired. Msrio is a self-righteous hypocrit and has no concept of reality beyond his own little world. For someone advocating gay rights, in high profile since the beauty pagent, using a racial slur is unacceptable and unforgiveable.

mg

I think Perez was the problem here, and for him to use the "F-word" was wrong. If Will i am would have used it towards him, Perez would have probably fainted and had GLAAD all over his butt.

wtf

He seems to forget it was caught on video and he wasn't hit until AFTER he used his slur words.

Perez is such a tard and this beat down was long over due.

nathan

One way to bring Perez down is stop going to his website - simple as that.

Roadkill

Oh suck it up Princess!!!! You've shown disrespect towards women, saying vile things about them (Fergie), you deserved what you got. Someone should have kicked your ass a long time ago.

Linda Mott