Perez to GLAAD -- Now I'm Mad!

6/23/2009 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonGLAAD was furious when they heard Perez Hilton used a gay slur to attack Will.I.Am on Sunday night -- and even asked for an apology -- but now Perez is ticked off at the organization for being ticked at him. Follow that?

Hilton, a former GLAAD employee, tells TMZ:

"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me."

Anonymous, what

Mario's schtick has really grown tiresome. I wish he would just go away.

Anita

ALL celebs should shun perez for stabbing them in the back, the twofaced bitch.

you must stupid

Did he really think he could attack, insult, slander and bully a 21 year old girl, who all she did was answer his bs "gotcha" question, and not have some karma catch up with him???

dont know

This guy is just an uneducated wanna be. Go and get an education and a real job instead of running your life on gossip. LOSER! You are nothing but an angry QUEEN who needs to grow up!

getarz

The twit doesn't realize that his using that word is what caused the escalation to violence. Black eyed peas versus black and blue peepee.

BubbaJ

Maybe Perez thought that since he is gay, that saying F****t would be allowable. You can only dish out your bad karma for so long before it slaps you back! Props to GLAAD for putting their foot down. It's a "do as I say, not as I do" society, BTW is this guy's 15 min up already?!

sandy

what a stupid wanker. wish someone would crack his jaw so it'd be wired shut forever.

1946 days ago

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

Wow - the bad karma continues for Mario. He might want to get clear on the victimization issue. He has shown no mercy for anyone. Carrie Prejean was crucified by this d-bag for answering a question he didn't like the answer to. Sorry, Mario, you need to swallow this s#*t sandwich you made for yourself - hope it's as tasty as it is watching you finally get a dose of the same hate you spew on others.

you must stupid

I hope this bullying hypocrite hate monger is forced to shutdown his site and takes his rightful place in the world. Bringing me my chips and salsa

Attiutude

Uh.. Perez is such a little b*itch, I can't take it. He has the biggest mouth in the world and that smack was coming to him a long time ago. Yes, you're the victim Perez.. you and everyone else you bash on a daily basis. Stop whining!!!

bjb

LMAO...Dig that hole a little deeper Perez...me thinks someone is on minute 14.5 of their fame! Mind you, I'm a gay man but Perez, you're just mean, spiteful, bitter and you need to finally go away! I hope you've invested well.

Jen

He is such an idiot. Why does anyone care what he has to say anyway? All he wants is attention (good or bad, it doesnt seem to matter to him), so people should just give him the opposite and ignore him. He's a loser and an idiot- hasn't he proven that with this latest episode of stupidity?

Ange

I watched Perez Hilton's statement on his blog. And what he said about Fergie was outrageous. He said something about how he wishes she could die by sitting on a pole - something horrible like that. And really misogynistic. And he thinks he can get away with saying vile things like that without any consequences - it's ok to say horrible things as long as you don't hit anyone??? Hello???. If he said that about any female relative or friend of mine I wouldn't just give him a black eye. I'd beat the crap out of him. IDIOT!

you must stupid

This jackass had it coming. He's a big badass when it comes to attacking 21 year old college girls from the safe confines of his mother's basement on his webcam, but he pisses himself when confronted by someone he's insulted and bullied from his computer, in person.

What a complete embarrassment to the human race

you must stupid

Way to go Donald. This is the garbage you essentially decided to side with. The Trumpster looks very douchey in all this as well.