Perez to GLAAD -- Now I'm Mad!

6/23/2009 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonGLAAD was furious when they heard Perez Hilton used a gay slur to attack Will.I.Am on Sunday night -- and even asked for an apology -- but now Perez is ticked off at the organization for being ticked at him. Follow that?

Hilton, a former GLAAD employee, tells TMZ:

"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me."

Tony

# 60 - you are so right. Very well put.
Mario - go away. You are such a fake and an idiot. You even latched on to stupid Paris Hiltons last name. You are not even original.
What a mean person you are to take shots at everyone. I saw the video - you were the violent one. Your words are just a hurtful and damaging a being hit. Go away and take a good look at yourself. You started this. Someone should not have to walk up to you and ask why you write horrible things about them like you do. You're no victim. You’re filled with hate. You must have been bullied in high school because you are a mean bully now. I will never watch another program on tv if you are on it. I can see why you fit right in with the ladies from the view.

you must stupid

Poor little Mario, he feels like he's being unfairly attacked for expressing his free speech. Hmm....didn't he recently attack someone else for making the same exact allegation?

Kaire

again I request that next time the fist be replaced with a lead pipe ... or baseball bat ... or anything that would shut him up ...

jimmy

HE IS A JERK, I GUESS HE THINKS IT WOULD BE OK TO USE THE "N" WORD AS WELL, AFTER ALL HE HAD TO SAY ABOUT MISS CALIFORNIA.... THEN HE GETS ALL SCARED BECAUSE THE THUG YELLED AT HIM ,MADE HIM MAKE SISSY IN HIS PANTS LOL

Marie

Perez is the first to attack whoever has been caught using the F word. Just think of how viciously he reacted toward Isaiah Washington... So, what he's trying to say is that it's ok to use antigay slurs if you're gay, but it's not when you're straight, Wonder what happens if you're bisexual? You can use only half of it, perhaps?

you must stupid

Earth to gay people!?!?!?! This is exactly why you couldn't even get the votes in the bluest state in the union!!!

Rania

Perez has to know that you don't go around calling people names and expect not to get a reaction. It's his own fault he got hit. He shouldn't have been talking smack about the dude like this.

And Perez is being such a drama queen about the whole thing.

you must stupid

This human buttplug isn't even getting a fraction of the crap Carrie had to put up with and he's already balling his eyes out for being exposed a bigoted, racist, douchebag. Suck it up sweetheart!!!! This is only the beginning for you!!!

Kerry

PEREZ,, WORDS HURT TOO!!! Sometimes words hurt more then a hit. You are a bully Perez, school yard bully. You have destroyed some peoples lives with your words. You Perez are the violent one, you are a bully and now we also see that you are a hypocrite!!!

you must stupid

The fact this puke actually has the nerve to get upset at others for being mad at something he said is more than just ironic, it's borderline insane. Please inform the doctors in the long white jackets they have a new patient to put in the padded room.

you must stupid

Yo Mario, payback's a bitch, aint it?!!?!?!?

wasted days and wasted nights

And to think this guy is wrapping himself in the cloak of Dr. King by claiming that yelling F-------ING F--------T at Will is a non-violent response. This guy puts the hippo in double-speaking hypocrite.

notentirelyPC

Strange how some people believe that hittling someone is worse than calling them a slur. Not saying that the slur is OK, but hitting someone is far worse.

If you don't agree, we can always try an experiment where one person calls you a slur and another (say Mike Tyson) punches you in the face. I anxiosly await your verdict on which is worse.

you must stupid

Just like the black community continues to fall further and further backwards thanks to people like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Obama, the gay community is suffering the same fate thanks to bigots like Mario and Harvey Levin with his hate site. Until these segments of people decide to educate themselves and think for themselves, they will continue to be driven further and further back.

Got What You Deserved!

For all the hateful crap you spew from your mouth, I'm glad someone finally put you in your place. You got what you deserved. You seriously need to go away. Why is this even news? The only time I've ever heard about you is when your talking s)!t about somebody that you don't like. Carrie Prejean had an opinion that differed from your own, so you talked crap about her and called her disgusting names. You didn't like the Black Eyed Peas new album so you talked crap about them and called them dispicable names also. What goes around comes around. You seriously have problems and need to go away.