Perez to GLAAD -- Now I'm Mad!

6/23/2009 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonGLAAD was furious when they heard Perez Hilton used a gay slur to attack Will.I.Am on Sunday night -- and even asked for an apology -- but now Perez is ticked off at the organization for being ticked at him. Follow that?

Hilton, a former GLAAD employee, tells TMZ:

"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me."

U REALLY THINK 2 WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT

PEREZ u should be ashamed u have many "SORRY'S " to give out.. You are so in the wrong . You bash people for using such tacktics its funny how life can take u for a spin. 2 wrongs don't make a right. First in canada calling the cops and twittering and playing victim doesnt work when you egg eberyone on by having the website and the mouth ( or typing finger) to get these celebrities pissed off. It all comes with the job u werent killed ...plz stop playing victim cuz u have asked for it all. U say u dont want drama then you chose the wrong job. U will be lucky after your VIDEO if you don't get shot for calling will I am a coward and calling fergie out , in canada them fighting words. THAT CRACKED OUT VIDEO IS WHACK and U SHOULD BE EMBARRASED UNLESS UR STILL HIGH! NOTICE GAGA SAYING NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! thats probably for a reason.

pebbles

82. what a stupid wanker. wish someone would crack his jaw so it'd be wired shut forever.

Posted at 10:06AM on Jun 23rd 2009 by sandy

***************

Don't forget his finger's so he can't type anymore either!
Also, it is funny to see that there is not ONE poster on here who agrees with Perez! But at his site the posters are generally on his side. I think he does alot of the reader posting himself! I have not gone back to his site since his BAWLING fit yesterday, it was just so much like my 4 yr olds bawling fits that it just about made me sick. Yuck, yuck, yuck!

Luis

Calling Carrie Prejean...can we have a victimization off please? Who is more victimized? Seriously, he used a slur, it was heard and I am not saying he deserved it but he did, using a slur like that with how outspoken he is against homophobia. He should know that no matter what you don't go there. He needs to get over this whiney self righteous act.

Hopeful

Perez gets a lot of comments to stories on his website, but more than 90% of the posts are against him.

Me

sommerface

Perez Hilton is so full of himself. Even my gay friends hate the word he used. Perez needs to apologize to everyone for using such a horrible word. Team GLAAD.

pebbles

TO WHOEVER SAID THAT DLISTED.COM WAS NOT MEAN LIKE PEREZ- You freaking have to be kidding me! The only thing missing that would make it identical to Perez is the 3 yr old child drawings. He is just as rude and crude! Don't waste your time people!

Sue Wong

Take it like a "man" bitch!!

Kim

What an idiot crybaby waist of skin! If a straight person had used that term he would have been all over them and would have said there is no excuse. Yet, he has nothing but excuses. Blah blah blah... go away and don't ever come back!

wildbill

Perez needs to go hide his dumb ass ugly face before someone really does some good damage to it like he really does deserve.He tries to act like what he says and does matters,i don't think so,he's just a cry baby loser for sure!!!!

wonderwoman

he is gay therefore he is utterly confused period......... hypocrit abot equal right and blah blah blah he won't even stand upp for what is right to his supposed on king.. but that whole TR Kight bullcrap was escalated.....Isaaih was not gay and still apologized for using the term.

he won't even be the biger man (opps he isgay does not want to be a man)........

vanessa

He instigated this entire thing and shame shame on TMZ for feeding into this lame "gossip" at the end of the day who really cares about either of these yahoo's they get paid way too much to do NOTHING.

wonderwoman

THIS IS WHAT C LIKES TO CATER TO FAKE HOMO THUGS LIKE PARIS. HE PROABBALY NOT EVEN GAY HE IS JUST USING BEING GAY AS A WAY TO BE FLAMBOYANT WILD AND CRAZY FOR PUBLICITY......

PARIS WEBSITE IS RACIST ANYWAYAND GAYLY BIASED

PARIS USED THE GAY PEOPLE...............

Spicyniknak

114. Please people.... Violence is never the answer! It is against the law. Remember the STICKS AND STONES may break my bones,,,, etc,.. I think WILL.I.AM is a douche bag!!!

Posted at 10:45AM on Jun 23rd 2009 by Patti

ARE YOU KIDDING?? violence is not the answer but that ryhme is ridiculous are you are too quote it, hatefull name calling and humilation by words is in some ways FAR more hurtful than any slap.

You cant provoke poeple for every and not expect human aggressive nature to take hold at some point.

Megan

He knew what he was saying, He can't even admit he was wrong what a sad sad person.I wish people would stop going to his website. STAY AWAY maybe he will go away.