SJP Surrogate -- The Water Broke ... Again!

6/23/2009 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Have two babies ... then bring water to a boil. That's the headache facing the surrogate who just delivered Sarah Jessica Parker's newly minted kids.

The surrogate gave birth in Martins Ferry, Ohio last night. Here's the problem -- there were breaks in the water main over the weekend. It's a small town, so 3 breaks in the pipes and everyone is screwed.

The hospital has to boil all the drinking water and it's turned into a gigantic hassle. But by the time the kids are 3 days old, the faucets are expected to flow again.

Wheeling Central Maroon Knights

Wheeling Central 49 Martins Ferry 7, You will probably score on the JV team late in the 4th quarter. Martins Ferry is afraid of the Knights, Don't we have your quarterback...HAHAHA

eattrn

Other than being rich these poor kids don't have much going for them.

who gives a shit

Who cares? These people are just trying to stay in the news...........

former resident

I am from MF, Ohio, and I do recall a water main break our senior year causing the high school to be shut down for a few days. I don't recall water being pumped in from PA but I haven't lived there since 1989. Trust me, it was a much nicer town then...

sardonicus

Fun Fact: While she was preggers, SJP's surrogate craved sugar cubes & carrot sticks...giddy-up!

Virgilio Anderson

Congratulations! Ferris Bueller's Day Off is my favourite other film ever.

Virgilio Anderson, Macedonia

Alexa

Can't imagine what Matthew and Sarah Jessica are thinking! He took the lives of two women and has the audacity to have 2 daughters of his own. Doesn't get much worse than that.

Kim

Why not tell the real reason the water was not fixed? The water trucks were diverted to East Ohio Regional Hospital not to work on the water but to shield SJP and her husband from paparazzi!!!

lil pink noses

I live in the Ohio Valley, and yes Martin's Ferry is just a small speck on the map of Ohio. But there are good 'small town' people here, family oriented people. Reading through the other comments, some refer to it as 'po dunk'. I don't know about you, but I'm very happy she decided to give a gal from 'po dunk' a chance. It's obvious she and Matthew did their homework on this gal, and that she had all the right stuff to be their surrogate mommy. I'd rather see stuff like this happening, then stars going overseas and adopting children from 3rd world countries. And when the twins are old enough to understand, hopefully Sara will tell them about their 'po dunk' roots.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2