Farrah Fawcett -- Grim Reports

6/24/2009 9:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Farrah FawcettFarrah Fawcett is reportedly close to death.

Numerous reports have surfaced that family members are gathering for their final goodbyes.

Farrah's health has been deteriorating ever since she was diagnosed with anal cancer three years ago.

We just spoke to Farrah's rep, who would only tell us, "She continues to be treated for her condition."

nikki

Sweet Farah, you are so very loved, you are and always will be our "Angel" here on earth! I have had a cancle lit for you all nite, I hope and pray that God will touch you and heal you your so very special! Remember Farah God can do anything and he can heal you! Oh sweet one how we love you, I hate that you are suffereing, but God knows I will miss you so very much, only God knows what will be. My thoughts and prayers are with your family, your sweet father, oh God may he find peace he dearly loved you and has already lost a daughter. I know Alana loves you trully she is an amazing friend, she will miss you so much, you are so very loved because your so special. Oh God I pray so hard you do get that Miracle Farah I really do! God Bless! Love Nikkixo

Bernie Madoff

Ryan O'Neal, you male gold digger, get a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercy

LOS ANGELES - MEDIA have reported that cancer-stricken actress Farrah Fawcett has been give the last rites by a priest in hospital.

She is reportedly close to death and family and friends of the former Charlie's Angels star have gathered at her bedside to make their final good-byes, said celebrity website TMZ.com.

"It was just related to me, that our Farrah just given last rites. She is not in any pain. For those who believe make contact with god now," her public relations agency posted on Twitter, reported news.com.au.

"We just spoke to Farrah's rep, who would only tell us,'She continues to be treated for her condition,'" TMZ.com reports.

Fawcett's health has be rapidly deteriorating since she was diagosed with rectal cancer in 2006.

Long-time friends and on-again, off-again lover, Ryan O'Neal, announced this week that he had asked Fawcett to marry him.

"I've asked her to marry me, again, and she's agreed," 68-year-old O'Neal told Barbara Walters, in a 20/20 interview to air this Friday.

"As soon as she can say yes,' he said. 'Maybe we can just nod her head."

hell with them all

Number 7 get a life and 11 get the story right. Diagnosed with not having is to different things, God you people need some schooling. God bless you Farra hope you recover.

scrappy

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Bex

She is a terrible mother. Stayed with a man all these years that does drugs with him. Ignored Ryan's other drug addicted children. She is hardly a good person.

MATT

To number 7 and other potential morons, you can catch cervical cancer from VAGINAL sex. What is your point? Don't paint a stigma on anal sex or if she has done it in the past or not. So your suggesting everyone who has sex get a vaccine? Get a fkn clue.

Oh Please

I pray for peace and the end of pain for Farrah. She is a legacy and has proven that she has "true grit." What an amazing woman she is. I pray that her son is with her now and she feels all the love surrounding her. I hope her wish for her son's sobriety comes true and he will live a life that honors her. I hope Ryan will be there for his son and their will be peace in the family. Farrah deserves that and it is probably what she has prayed for.

"don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened"

Bless you Farrah and Godspeed angel.

Always a Fan

Oh Please

To all the crude and disrespectful sickos. You have cursed yourself and it started when you hit send on the post. Just wait and see what is going to happen in your life. Karma always wins

Oh Please

Decent people...don't even read the negative. You don't want such evil anywhere near you. When you see its negative...just go by it. There are some kind people in this world and your tributes are heart warming. Most all of us have seen a friend or loved one suffer from cancer. It is the most horrible of all deaths. My heart goes out to all of you dealing with this now. My prayers are with you too.

God Bless

Dr. Tom

Wasn't this the headline LAST month?? They were hoping she would make it through till her special aired last month.
Ryan still hasn't married her and tells Barbara Walters he will soon. They are milking it for everything it's worth and exploiting the situation!!!!

Dixie

53. she is a prostitute. that's why she got cancer. it's her fault, so she just needs to shut up and die instead of bitching and whoring her anal cancer in front of the camera. once a whore, always a whore.

Posted at 9:11PM on Jun 24th 2009 by whatever farrah, or whatever your birth name is bitch hole face

You seem to know alot about whores, you must have had alot of practice at being a whore.

kadengirl

thanks for everything Farrah. Rest in peace.

Google-me-bitch!

#228..thats VERY insensitive..what if it was your mother/sister/girlfriend?
those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!!

exbff

she's brought so much happiness to the world over the years. I sincerely hope she finds her reward. Go gentle toward the peaceful night...