Wedgie Justice

Man Ripped for

Shooting Fox

6/24/2009 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Getting a shot of Megan Fox can be a serious pain in the butt -- and one super-intrusive paparazzi learned it the hard way Monday night in Hollywood.

0221_media_removed-1
While chowing down with Shia LaBeouf after the "Transformers 2" premiere, one dude ran into the restaurant, bum rushed their table, snapped a pic and booked it. Only problem: Their bodyguard was faster.

Security chased the D-bag down and used the atomic-wedgie technique to keep him from escaping. All while Shia and Megan got a laugh at the moron's expense.

Frank Davis

Abrahama - there are flaws in your legal analysis. You can only be arrested for trespassing in a nonposted place if you refuse to leave after being told to leave. This pap was outisde the retaurant - owner had no right to confront him, security weenie had no right to accost him, he was in a public place breaking no law. Period.

Ugghhhhhh

So this photographer is a d-bag? This is coming from TMZ??? hahahahaha --- If you have ever watch TMZ's show all the photogs to is harass celebs to get a reaction out of them. TMZ is so above going into a restaraunt to take someones picture. That is so much worse.
And what do these stupid celebs expect when they go out to eat. If they don't like it they can either move or get one of their chefs to make them dinner at home.

davidL

It is about time you guys refer to yourselves as D-bags.

Soda

It kills me how over 50% of the people posting this article have something negative to say about either of these actors. If you don't like them, then stop posting about them and "maybe they'll go away". Idiots!!! Secondly, to the person who said they were "B list (if that)"... well, obviously you've been living in a cave seeing as how Transformers (2007) made $708,272,592 and this new Transformers made $22,252,304 in one night... How much do you make a night? A cool $80? Yea. Shut up and sit down!

Kate

What was the point of going into the restaurant to take a picture? He wasn't going to get anything better than the paps who were outside.

abraham

Frank Davis -- my legal analysis is not wrong except probably in places in California where you can violate any law you want apparently -- the pap is INSIDE the restaurant at the time the pic is taken. Whatever. I do not have the energy to try to explain it too you.

kim

WHATS TROUBLESOME ABOUT THIS IS THE MAN TAKING PICTURE DID NOTHING ILLEGAL BUT GRABBING A MAN IS ASSAULT AND THE BODYGUARD SHOULD BE PROSECUTED. IF YOU CHOSE TO BECOME A CELEB YOU CHOSE TO BECOME PUBLIC FODER FOR PHOTOS PERIOD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT BE A CELEB- EASY AS THAT!

rob

my family owns the restaurant. the guy walked in, stated he was there WITH a reservation. he sat, and waited for 10 minutes before making his move. when he got up, he asked where the bathroom was, grabbed his little bag he brought in with him, and stopped at their table, dropped the bag took the shot, and bolted.

the moron made the error of entering our storage room, running around like a trapped rat and when realizing he had no where to go, tried to bolt and pushed ME out of the way. i ran after him and was told by the bodyguards, who BTW are real COPS, off duty, NOT RENT-A-COPS.

he trespassed, false pretenses for being there, and hopefully will get what is coming....

traci

Who wants pix of this Megan Fox anyway.
Wasnt it reported that she has TOES FOR THUMBS? EWWWW YUCK

theroundearth

"one super-intrusive paparazzi "
Hey! learn some basic Italian please! Paparazzi is plural. They normally come in swarms but if it's only one he's a paparazzo

SeriousCat

I think this guy is not a professional , he wouldn't have done that otherwise ! I'm not american, but if you do that in my country, you better run faster than Usain Bolt running for dear life, because I bet your ass gonna hurt you ... (French)

meredith

i just watched this on the show and it's freakin' hilarious!!!

HasBeens

To show you how much I DIDN'T GIVE A FLYING EFF, I posted my comment without even watching the video. Still haven't watched it, and still don't give a damn. BTW, hate to disappoint, but I make a bit more than $80 a night. Maybe not as much as these B-listers (and I'm being nice here cuz in my opinion they don't even rate as B, I upgraded them becuz they do have a movie out right now) made for a making two crappy movies, but I'm okay with that.

1944 days ago

carissa

Its a public place, paparazzi can take pictures if they wanted to. It was D-Bag move on their part. If they wanted privacy, they would have gone to one of their houses, and not sat right by the window! If I was the pap, I would be snapping photos, because that's a paparazzi's job.

1916 days ago