'NJ Housewife' -- Reality Show Good, Sex Tape Bad

6/24/2009 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danielle Staub"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub has no problem putting the most intimate moments of her life on display for the world to see -- except for when she's getting intimate.

Staub is trying to block the release of a sex tape her former boyfriend is trying to sell. Her lawyer filed a complaint today in Passaic County Superior Court alleging Stephen Zalewski, who also appeared on the reality show, invaded her privacy and has caused her and her young daughters emotional distress.

Also causing Staub's young children emotional distress -- seeing their mother on "Real Housewives of New Jersey."

Zalewski told Star magazine, "I'm definitely weighing my options as far as selling [the tapes] and getting them out there ... She cost me so much money, why shouldn't I make a few dollars?"

UPDATE -- Staub won round one. A judge granted a temporary injunction against the tape. The order could become permanent at a hearing next month.

KristenV

LIke I said before, NO ONE CARES ABOUT A SEX TAPE!!!! People what don't you get??? I know it is embarassing b/c you have kids ( that's why people should NEVER make sex tapes, raunchy pictures, because they will get out at some time), but this too will pass just like it did with Paris, Pam Anderson, Kim K. Vanessa Hudgens, and the more publicity she gets, the more popular she gets. I personally think she looks pretty damn good for her age and most of you woman who are in the 45+ range, would kill for her body. Steve, you are an ugly, greasy crumb and no one wants to see naked!! Yuck!! BTW, stick with your Polish heritage, because your impersonation of a GOOMBAH is awful!!!!

NOTE to those "thinking" about being on reality TV or making sex tapes, don't do it

jane

PLEASE. THAT THERESA IS A SKANK, CLASSY??? ARE YOU INSANE. MAFIA. YES. WHO SPENDS $120,000 ON FURNITURE AND PAYS CASH???? THE IDIOT SAID THE ECONOMY IS IN A RECESSION SO I PAY W/CASH. THEY DON'T HAVE A CHECK BOOK. HER 4 FT. GOOFY LOOKING HUSBAND???? THIS IS THE ONLY HOUSEWIFES I CAN'T STAND. THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY GUTTER MOUTHS, ALL FAKE, LIPS, BOOBS, CAROLINE IS A MEAN PERSON. SHE LET HER SISTER-IN-LAW AND HER GOOFY OTHER SISTER DINA TAKE THE FALL FOR HER BIG MOUTH. OH, YES, HER FATHER INLAW WASN'T KILLED BY THE MAFIA? ARE THESE WOMEN THIS STUPID???IF I WERE A JERSEY GIRL I'D GOT WHOOP ON THEIR ASSES.

who gives a shit

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

dvcgurl@yahoo.com

she looks like a drag queen hoe ruining family she should of got jumped at the dinner party dina and caoline and tresa should of showed her whats up

Nancy

Who would want to see the tape?! She looks like a transvestite. I'm tired of her using her children and of her "poor me" drama of playing a victim. Don't make a sex tape if you don't want it to be publicized . . .

clap42

If she cost you a bunch of money might as well try to get some back. I think that her having a sex tape out might take there minds away from the other things she's supposedly done. If she is very defensive about her past or lies and is very shady why shouldn't the public know? She puts herself out there on tv so she should expect that the public may want to pry into her life a little. I'm just interested in knowing if its true. If i didn't see anything about her in the news or on the net I wouldn't care.

chromeheartsgirl

Her ex-boyfriend Stephen is F____ UGLY, i don't know what she ever saw in that doughboy....

and who would pay to watch him have sex with anyone?

she's NO VICTIM either you made your made, now lie in it

What the Hell?

Harvey, please dig further, and find more out-I believe she did more than just "change her name and get arrested"
Her children are suffering in their current status with all of her drama; child services should take a look at this one-or at the least the ex- husband!
She ruined every get together and tried to further herself-I believe this is the tip of the (Iceberg)!

I Smell Michael Burning in Hell - AHHHHH! AAAAAH!

Filthy screechy shrews like her are the reason all the smart men leave jersey asap.

Gina

A sign of the times when people on a reality show are on the front pages of magazines, newspapers, and the talk of the town. You wonder where our role models have gone? I am not speaking of this show only but the genre' in particular.

As far as wanting the body of Danielle-she looks very good-but most of us would prefer something a little less used and abused. Wondering if New Jersey women are all that strident. Not a flattering portrait. New York and California housewives were not portrayed in a flattering light either.

A Nagai

Bitch used to be a hooker and was involved in a kipnapping / extortion case. Check the Smoking Gun's published docs her:

CINCY

HEY SKANK EX-BOYFIEND YOU PAID FOR EXACTLY WHAT YOU GOT, NOTHIN' FREE DUMB***

KristenV

I think Dina likes reality TV a little too much....Anyone want to get a "good" impression of her husband??/ Take at look at Dina's and Tommy's million dollar wedding...Are kidding me?? Once a cheat always a cheat Dina!!!!!! Hope all you people who think being on reality TV is your claim to fame, think again. It just opens up your lives to be criticized. You guys all asked for it

Dawn

I knew that guy was no good, I feel so sorry for Danielle she keeps trusting people and getting hurt. He looks like a moron, and now he just proves my point. And I guess Teresa didn't have a problem with her friend messing around with a bunch of women, but she has a problem with Danielle doing it a million years ago.
He is a moron pure and simple!
I would call him something else but I know people will probably read this so I will be kind and just call him a moron

Ashleeee

This BIOTCH is pitiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She should demand a refund on that face! DANIELLE SUKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
shes a HORRIBLE parent.....slut, no morales, she's in need of a good ass kicking!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments