What Daryl Hannah SAW

6/24/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's 48-year-old "Clan of the Cave Bear" star Daryl Hannah in West Virginia yesterday (left) -- and the doll in the "Saw" films (right).

Daryl Hannah and the Saw mask

One of them is molded out of plaster.

We're just sayin'.

Laurie

I don't recognize her at all, why would you change your face so much? With plastic surgery for "older" actresses, isn't the goal to look like the younger version of yourself? Not a completely different person or an alien (like Joan Van Ark, yikes!) Once you look like you had plastic surgery, it just gets worse and worse...

ex lax

when her face bursts ,is she gonna pay for all the eco damage?

Duke Steele

Hey Tell it like it is: I thought the same thing only I was thinking about the Saw guy.

Jen

huh? I don't get this post as all... very stupid.

Horhay

The Doll's name is Billy

Hugh Jass

Darrl is still a cutie, here she shows us what Cameron Diaz will look like .
The doll looks more like my deceased grandmother and what my ex wife looks like with her cheek implants and if her father--- ooh, I meant sugar-daddy- geezer- second- husband --- does not feed her for a couple of months.

bearcub

I think she looks fine for being just shy of 50-ish. When looking at her eyes, nose, mouth, and spacing of, you can still see Daryl Hannah there, but she needs to be very careful about any further "maintenance". Maybe if she leaves well enough alone, the swelling will slowly dissipate after two or three years, and she can be more conservative with any type of facial implant procedures from now on. Her look has changed, for certain, but I think she looks fine for her age. It's hard to believe that the movies that made her famous, early 80's, were virtually 25 years ago. I wish her well . . .

tiger'smomaphonytoo

If JFK Jr. was alive, bet he wouldn't date her like he did years ago. Spooky. She's joining the Joan Rivers Looks Like A Cat Club. So far most of the people over 40 in Hollywood seem to be in that club...yikes!

Kay

I sometimes wonder if John Kennedy had married Daryl he'd still be alive. His life would have been different, for sure.

Shan

Just what are you saying? She looks completely fine. You guys can be so retarded sometimes. You remind me of the people who see Jesus in a shadow or waterfall or something.

FiBiker

I THINK SHE HAS BEEN EATING TOO MUCH TUBE STEAK SMOTHERED IN UNDERWEAR!!!!!!

Nozstradomus

See the before pics?!!?
www.dailynoz.blogspot.com

Telya

So, let me see now. Someone (Miss Hannah) went down to protest and do some good for people and the environment
and you who sit on your collective tush's critisizing people have made a joke about her face? I just wanted to see if I typed it out did it make the joke funny, um................NO!!
Why don't you do something for people? Oh, I forgot you do, you humiliate them for no reason.
Possibly she should protest your pollution.
At least Blondie is doing some good for the country. He did help judge for the Hooter's contest.
I guess he only cares what people are doing if they look good. Important work.
What a guy.

something smells

tellmeaboutit

Isn't there somebody you can compare that old man who's the "leader" of tmz zombies crew to? You know, that old fart that stands at the front of the room in a tshirt and listens as his dirtbag "reporters" spew the dirt they collect by standing on the corner for hours for minimum wage? I'd like to see that instead of dissing on the celebs all the time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments