Jacko's Ex Publicist

Goes Off on Michael

6/25/2009 7:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's former publicist, Michael Levine, just released the following statement, claiming he saw today's tragic events coming for years.

michael jackson
"As someone who served as Michael Jackson's publicist during the 1st child molestation incident, I must confess I am not surprised by today's tragic news.

Michael has been on an impossibly difficult and often self-destructive journey for years. His talent was unquestionable but so too was his discomfort with the norms of the world.

A human simply can not withstand this level of prolonged stress.''

vicky

Atleast what i have realised ever since i was young is that you shouldnt say anything bad about dead people.try to keep yo stupid remarks to yoself.even if yo lacrimal glands that u cant shed any tears,just be silent.ok?

Linda Crawford

Michael, Michael Jackson was a big part of my daughters youth, and yours as well, as I can remember.
I hold memories df you and your family dear and hope you can do the same with those in your past, especailly this great entertainer.

Moralistical

There is no one on this planet that is perfic and this man's statement proves that, he reaped much money while working for an Icon, and now which is not the right time he slanders someone who kept food on his plate.
No matter what his faults were MJ was one of the kindest giving persons that I know of, and he should be respected and remembered for all the good that he has accomplished in his life time.
We are the world we are the children we are the one's to make a brighter day so lets start giving. (love, respect, and understanding)

Fayat

He was a music legend, great performer, no comments on his personal life.

Joshua

I hope whoever wants to hire you in the future remembers what you said here today about Michael you snake and did you not ever here the saying ' If you have nothing nice to say then don't fu**ing say anything?!" What a lowlife you are dude.

MJfan

Michael was no child molester.......he wasn't even convicted...those ppl just wanted money i guess. I love u Michael, rest in peace. You will live on in our hearts forever.

cristal

WOW, what A... H... this guy is, the king of pop just died and he is coming to the media to give reasons as to wht he saw it coming. No matter what straneg things MJ was involved in what's important is that he is and wil be remember always as the king of pop.

RIP Michael Jackson

Sgreen

Don't know why everyone is up-in-arms. The title of the article is incorrect and badly worded. This publicist wasn't going off on Jacko, he was stating his observations which aren't cold and mean, but true. I see nothing cold and mean in those words, he isn't saying that he's glad Michael's dead, just that he could see it coming, and hell couldn't everyone. This man has been on a self-destructive path for years, so have a lot of stars. Even so I'm sure his words were taken out of context considering this program's track record of turning nothing into something. This was an incredibly stressful life he lived and I thought that it was surprising it didn't happen a long time ago, how much stress can one person take. No wonder he was reclusive. Still the same, if he was a child molester, I have no pity for him.

Mom of child with (asbergers syndrome) Michael Jackson

My 23 son has a condition know as Asbergers syndrome....The most poignant symptom he expresses is the inability to relate to Social Norms.....I have always believed that Micheal Jackson was an Aspie....They are usually genius and Obsessive Compulsive. It is to bad that someone in his life couldn't see it and get him the help he really needed.....

Funkarella

Dude...get over youself and let the world mourn the greatest entertainer they know....obviously it is not you so get off your high horse and do the same.

Miss Mary

WELL I GUESS WE ALL KNOW WHICH PUBLICIST TO NEVER HIRE! WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOT. SO MUCH FOR YOUR OWN CLIENTS - I HOPE THEY DROP YOU LIKE A HOT POTATO! YOUR DISCRETION IS SURPASSED ONLY BY YOUR TOTAL IGNORANCE. I STRONGLY SUGGEST ANY CLIENT OF THIS JERK SHOULD FIRE HIM NOW BEFORE HE POPS OFF ON ONE OF YOU! APPARENTLY LOYALTY IS NOT ONE OF HIS STRONG SUITS. WHAT A PITY!

Red

I would say to him if you have nothing nice to say keep it yourself. I feel your comment is unecessary at this time. He should be remmeberd for the positive not the negative at this time.

caroline mitchell

This man is disgusting and his comments are evil I bet he will me selling his story to the highest bidder the parosite that he is for god sake allow Michael some peace in death he never had much in life.RIP Michael

HMMMMM

I don't think he was saying MJ was a molester. I think he was saying that the stress killed him. Aslo, not being in touch with the norms, I thought to mean that he never had a normal life therefore could not relate to 'normal' life. Maybe I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but this just seems like bad wording.

StormyTouchLovesMichael jackson

Ur just another a××× hole. If you seen it coming why weren't you of the many people who were around him trying to do something about it smh. I find it all strange how all of you people are now coming out. Hmmmm how many of you will have books coming out soon? Wtf. I mean come on. I am a strond believer who believed the media as well as other entertainers and law enforcement played a big role in his hurt and drug use. Everyone was so quick to label him a molester and comedians were quick to joke on him. No one will ever know the damage that the world caused him. Now that one of the noys he was supposed to had molested came out and said it never happend it was a lie his father came up with to get money out of the singer. What now? I feel that it should be better laws to protect celebs from leaches like them. I just wish Michael would of had people around him who ment him well rather than greedy ones. This should be a lesson for us all.