Jacko's Mom Arrives at Hospital

6/25/2009 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson, Michael's mom, just arrived at UCLA hospital to be with the rest of the family.

media_removed.jpg

michael jackson's mom

JANE DOE

NOW THIS JUST BREAKS MY HEART-

KNOWING SHE'S GOING IN THERE AND HE'S GONE!!

Daska

My sincerest and most heartfelt condolences to the entire Jackson family.

The world has lost a very talented singer and performer. Although he has been very troubled at times, and we may not have always understood every choice he made, it doesn't take away from his musical legacy.

But please remember that the Jacksons have lost a father, a son, a brother... I truly hope that fans and non-fans alike can realize how much the family loved him and how deeply they will be grieving. PLEASE show some respect during this tragic time.

ashley

michael an good guy if it wasnt from him we wouldnt be doing some of these dance moves rest in peace michael love always

Gail

How tacky to call him "Jacko." I just lost all respect for TMZ not that I had much to start with. RIP Michael.

LA Girl

Michael's family has my sympathy and he may be in a better place where he can play with Elvis, John Lennon, George Harrison, Buddy Holly, Freddie Mercury and etc. What a concert that would be. Rest in Peace Michael, you've worked hard all your life. Rest in peace

Upset

Mrs. Jackson and the rest of the Jackson family, you are in my prayers. Regardless of Michael's personal life, he was loved by many. He was a musical genius, an icon and one of the greatest dancers. He was one of the most influential celebrities ever. Michael Jackson will be remembered. I will always play my greatest hits CDs.

yangzom

I HOPE HARVEY BURN IN HELL. for once write his NAME properly.

me

Let the man rest in peace, kids should always remeber there dad as doing good, not bad, he was an icon to half this world, everyone has at one time listened to one of his records... RIP Micheal,

Cat

Michael Jackson was born 1958...not 1959.

Charliesmom

No Mother should have to bury a child. How very sad. May Michael now find the peace he never had during his life.

dmorgan1922

TMZ shows very little class. His name is Michael Jackson - NOT JACKO. Your choice of words are very rude and dispectful. A man just passed away. Your writer should show some respect and grow up.

kendall

The headlines still remain insulting by calling him "Jacko." This is the very thing that made him miserable. Rest it Peace,Our King!

Doug

TMZ I hope you're sad, you don't have the person to make your punching bag anymore. Such disrespect to use "Jacko" even when he dies.... pitiful pigs.

Tara

TMZ, YOU SERIOUSLY SHOULD RE-TITLE THIS POST. CALLING JACKSON "JACKO" IS INSULTING AND UNECESSARY. WOULD'T YOU WANT MORE RESPECT IF IT WAS YOU WHO HAD JUST DIED? OR IS YOUR CONSCIENCE SO DEAD THAT YOU JUST DON'T CARE????? IF YOU DO NOT RE-TITLE THIS POST, I WILL BOYCOTT TMZ, AND URGE EVERYONE I KNOW TO DO THE SAME. THIS HAS TO STOP!

Naomi

TMZ please, please leave the family alone....go with God Michael, love you more. xxoo Naomi

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments