Jacko's Mom Arrives at Hospital

6/25/2009 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson, Michael's mom, just arrived at UCLA hospital to be with the rest of the family.

media_removed.jpg

michael jackson's mom

beautifulstranger

couldnt you just show respect JUST ONCE, respect for the dead, respect for the family. 'Jacko' just shows the lack of common decency.God Bless Michael's 3 children, family and friends. and TMZ , i dont usually shake my finger , but really, shame on you for this one.

Just sayin'

Try focusing the camera dumb asses!

Destini

WTF! TMZ THATS KINDA RUDE! JACKO??!! DAT CORRECT NAME IS JACKSON! THANK YOU! RIP MICHAEL!

Day

Can TMZ show a little respect and not call him Jacko?

stafford

With Angels at your side Dear Micheal to take you to your WonderLand peace goes with you. You will be missed by us all but never forgotten

JP

I agree with the comments above. Very insulting to show a picture of his mother walking into the hospital to see her dead son and referring to said son as JACKO. I am a long time reader of TMZ but will now be getting my news from one of the 100 other celebrity news sites. Disgraceful TMZ!

Pedro

Dont you think you should change the title of this post?

Cleveland-West_Side

That woman needs to take a nice long look in the mirror and ask herself, "How did I raise such a monster?"

Patrick Belgium

Hey, he's dead. So what? He was a human being, and we all gonna die sometimes. Let the family in peace. He was nothing more than u or me.

Melanie

My heart and thoughts are with this women! I have a daughter and the love a mother has for her children is undescribable, i can't even speculate the way this poor women is feeling! To be absent from the mind is to be present with the lord!

Phadrea

TMZ your tacky.You can't even allow a family to grieve and you strip people of their privacy juat to get a story. RIP Michael.

Melanie

There is someone by the name of cleveland who is mailing some disgusting comments!! I think you need to chill out! You are attacking a dead man! What does that say about yourself huh!!

Apl Brilliance

I am truely sadden and stunned by the news of Pop King ICON has died. NO WAY, NOT MICHEAL. I feel for his family. The world will be sad for the next few days. This man has truely been an important part of the changes the world has witnessed over the years. WE LOVE YOU MICHEAL JACKSON, YOU WiLL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. May GOD bless his soul and bring swift comfort to his mom and family. We hav lost a GREAT ONE.

Apl Brilliance

Michael Jackson has died, TMZ please show some respect and stop calling Mr. Jackson "Jacko." Show some respect for the fans and all those who love this man dearly. OUT OF RESPECT, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR WEBSITE TITLES THAT INCLUDE THE DISRESPECTFUL NAME CALLING OF 'JACKO'. THANK YOU.

Cleveland-West_Side

Melanie, not all of us respect Child Molesters, I have friends you've been raped and it's devastating, just because you're cool with it doesn't make it right!
Lets see how you feel about this monster if/when someone close to you is raped.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments