Jacko's Mom Arrives at Hospital

6/25/2009 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson, Michael's mom, just arrived at UCLA hospital to be with the rest of the family.

media_removed.jpg

michael jackson's mom

RH

Like alot of people says: we all done alot of bad things; no ones perfect. Michael Jackson is one of the GREATEST SINGERS!!!! ELVIS PRESLEY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SINGERS!!!!! LIKE SOME SAYS: GET OVER THE BAD JOKES!!!! It's over and done!!!!

1914 days ago

mjcdnsr

TMZ - NOT the time to be using the name "Jacko." This shows ill upon you.

1914 days ago

'you are no one to judge'

Where do all of you critizizing fools come off talking sooo much crap about this Man??!!..I feel so sorry for Michael he is human too you know?!.The only peace he will have is in heaven cause here, he was rediculed and talked about Non stop like he has no feelings! Im soo angry with you people you are not god to judge!!...REMEMBER KARMA EXISTS.

BriannaChambers

my respect goes out to the jackson family im sorry for the lost of your beloved son.we all enjoyed his dance moves and his lovely music.i will pray for the family.my favorite song was thriller.i am so sorry that he passed but dont mourn just know he will be in heaven with the beautiful angels.R>I>P> michael jackson.i love you all

andrea

GUYS please just have some respect, I know that you guys are a carefree kinda people and show, but please really stop calling him anything other than his name PLEASE...it's really offensive to not only the REAL fans but his family...So i'm asking you guys to please stop using all those other names...thank you. We as fans are very sad of his passing, I've always been a fan, love his music, he is the best of the best, noone can even come close to the talent of this man. I didn't always understand his personal life but i chose not to judge him cause i didn't know all the personal details of his life. We all as people make mistakes and i'm an not GOD i will not judge him i will only enjoy his music. We had a living legend people. We lost him today. The worlds most famous person more than anyone else, you could say MICHAEL JACKSON in any country in the world and people would know who you were talking about...when does that happend???? I wil miss you, i hope you are in peace MICHAEL...

mr.lavonne

Yall really need to stop callin him jacko its rude no so have respect the man is dead and should have the rite to be called michael jackson , or THE KING OF POP HE WILL ALWAYS BE THE KING OF POP

Daya Baran

The world has lost a tremendous gift. Michael Jackson gave so much to the world. He touch everyone is some way.

TMZ you should be ashamed. You have no self respect calling someone that gave so much "Jacko" on a day like this and worse using it as a title with a picture of him grieving mother arriving at the hospital.

Marta

I just can't belive that he died :((( . Oh. My. God. :((( [*] .

Tarsha

For real TMZ this title is so inappropiate and it not only shows how heartless, inconsiderate, rude, disrespectful, uncaring and unprofessional your reporter or writer shows for the mother of Micheal Jackson in which she named him by birth and for your writer to show any disregard to how this woman may feel during this time of bereavement shows the level of class that your reporters have or displays. I know anything goes as long as you get your shot and story. I understand that you and others like you don't like Micheal Jackson and never have. You were quick to place your judgement on him without knowing the real facts. This is neither the time nor the place.

An icon, a legend has passed and yes, he is somebody's father, son, brother and it would not hurt for you and other media reporters to show a little professionlism and respect for his children and family members. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? You reap what you sow and what your reporter just displayed will comeback around. " Jacko " is not his name. His name is Michael Jackson. A man who has broken all barriers in the music industry an icon and legend in his own right whether you choose to accept it or not. Let his family have peace. Try to at least act like you have some class about yourselves if it isn't to hard ask.

Micheal may your family and children have peace during this time of bereavement. I also would like to send my condolescenes to Ed Machon and Farrah Fawcette's family during their time of bereavement. These people throughout the years have given us their talent and the least you can do is let their fans mourn and respect them as they leave their legacy behind on a positive note.

Peace and Blessings to All!

sarah

firstly, to call the man "jacko" is VERY disrepectful. secondly, to take a picture of a mother when arriving to see her dead son is just disgusting!!! let them grieve on their own and stop invading their privacy.
also last night (in the uk) we were shown pictures that an american news person had taken of him in the ambulance. when i saw that image i felt physically sick, how you could even dream of taking a picture like that is beyond me.
and for all the people who make horrible jokes etc .... nobody said he was perfect,we all make mistakes but the man was a legend for his music & for that i will miss him!!!
he was never found guilty so dont call him a child mollester :-| im sure if you were found not guilty of murder you wouldn't like to be called a murderer!!! he did not deserve to die, as nobody does!!! please let them grieve and respect their privacy.
R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON x

kenya

IVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND, JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT WE SHOULD ALL TREASURE LIFE, FORGIVE OUR ENEMIES AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER NO MATTER RACE,SIZE OR GENDER, BECAUSE WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT WE ALL BLEED THE SAME COLOR WE ALL SHED TEARS AND WE ALL HAVE TO MEET OUR MAKER AND BE JUDGED FOR GOOD AND BAD DEEDS!!!!!!!!! ASHES ARE WHAT WE'RE ALL MADE OF AND NO MATTER IF YOUR AN INFANT TO AN ELDER ASHES ARE WHAT WE RETURN TO!!!!!!!!!! RIP MIKE YOU WILL TRULY DEEPLY BE MISSED!!!!!

michale

TMZ come on show some respect. I know it's hard for you guys, but try. JACKO is such a F*@ked up thing to say in a time like this.

k

thank you TMZ for giving accurate information as it happened. Mother K .. God BLess and Keep you always in the LOVE of the MOST HIGH.
I am so sorry for this loss of theirs .. and us all but he is there son .. brother ... daddy too... good Lord .. Bless this Family Now that this has happened. I wish only the best for all the family, I am a sensitive and I feel much .. If I can help I would ..

k

God love you Mother K and peace be with all the ones who are hurting by this loss. God Bless us All !!! TMZ you are the best and maybe the worst at times, This time you know the story before they announced it on the TV. that is cool. The TV milked it, how it was the same with Anna Nicole the poor thing was gone and they all knew it and wouldn't announce it for about the same amount of time.,family has to have be first to know though.. a whole page of MJ ... I don't know if its appropriate to say so much, seems disrespectful in my opinion.
However I am grateful for the info. TMZ
GOD BE WITH YOU ALL, GODS LOVE WILL KEEP US TOGETHER, PRAY FOR THEM.
GOD BLESS US EVERYONE

Sheila

His name was Michael Jackson, not "Jacko". Tmz, atleast show the man some respect in his death. Are u guys prepared to die, repent and give your lives to Christ. He's real, and you don't want to wait until you die, it'll be too late. God Bless!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments