Kate Gosselin Gets Rear-Ended

6/25/2009 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been three days since she filed for divorce from her husband, but Kate Gosselin has already gone two-pieces.

media_removed.jpg

The mother of eight flashed her tanned backside in a blue bikini near her PA home on Thursday.

Thankfully, Kate did keep something covered ... her chunk stripe, bi-level porcupine reverse mullet weave.

chicagogal11

thank god she is covering her hair but next time wear a cover up for the bottom half.
Why do we have to see her in a 2 piece every day.
She is too old for a two piece - go tankini or one piece Kate.

Elizabeth

She should dress her age. Most women in their 30's need to give up the bikini. It looks ridiculous. And the heinie, whether in a bikini or a one piece should be covered. Kate, honey, you are NOT a teenie bopper anymore. Stop dressing like one.

chicagogal11

I look better than that and I am 20 years older than her.
She should have gotten lipo after her tummy tuck and her breast implants.

Ugh

For the Mother of 8 children, she sure has a lot of leisure time.

chicagogal11

that poor suit is stretched about as far as it can be.
It must be screaming!

nikkis mom

All of you commenting - why don't you shove 6 kids out at the same time. She might have had surgery but she looks dmn good for her age, how many kids that she has delivered. Every woman knows when you have a kid that your rear end spreads a little each time. I bet most of you that are commenting - have an ass twice as large from sitting in front of the computer all day.
I wish I looked like her. If any of you have ever watched the show and saw all of the work she puts in while her Jon sits there with his thumb up his ass and acts as juvenile as the children. He could never of supported all of those kids - she has done it. He just played around.

Heather

Too funny! The woman has had EIGHT children! I think she looks fantastic. I'm sure the ones on here making the nasty remarks are 400 lb men who only wish they could "hit that". Losers.

Emergency Broadcast System

Thank God you were kidding, Fast Lane. With a track record like hers, she'd probably wind up pregnant with octuplets. Anyway, her attitude is way more hideous than her ass (though I must admit...the ass is high on the list).

chicagogal11

She doesn't take care of her kids- so she probably does sit on her big behind all day.
She has a nanny, housekeeper, cook and personal assistant.
I know women who have had more kids than she has and look 100 times better and have never had plastic surgery
She just does not have a feminine body.
It is very masculine and that is not from having 8 kids.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Kate, learn to dress your age....you have embarrassed your 8 kids for 6 years now...and you keep doing it...what is wrong with you?

5 year old kids, at butt-height, don't need to see YOUR BUTT.....are ALL your brain cells gone?

You are a disgrace to your kids, whether you can comprehend that or not. The polls all want you to stop your show forever.

Go away already.

Ashleeee

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH of this wanna-be Celeb!!!! That is DISGUSTING!!! What a saggy ass! Ewwwwwww

KATE IS TRYIN TO PICK UP THIS LIL BOY SO SHE CAN ADD HIM TO THE CLAN AND START BILLING HIM OUT........

OJ

ok ok ok we get the full pictutre why jon wants his 23 year old instead of this winked up nasty bitch.

looks like some one let the air out of her ass!! damn! it sags worse than a hound dogs jowls!!!!

Kevin

" She's Gone two-pieces" really, TMZ? This pic brings up so many comments to mind and the best you can do is " she's gone two pieces"? who writes this crap

chicagogal11

Hey I am making negative comments and am 20 years older with a much better body. (5 4 and 110 Lbs)
I haven't had plastic surgery nor do I have a full time nanny, house keeper or cook - also I work outside the home 60 hours a week.
So, I can comment that she has a terrible body for all the surgery she has had.
She has a very masculine shape to her body.

who dat

With a disgusting ass & 8 kids, only famewhor*s will want her.