La Toya Races to Her Brother's Side

6/25/2009 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

La Toya Jackson was in tears as she ran inside the UCLA Medical Center to be with her brother. Sadly, Michael Jackson had already died.

media_removed.jpg

Michael Jackson Photos

jackschitt

Looks like she's sporting a 3 day old mustache.

Mr. Attitude

"Quick, get the PIN to his accounts because I'm a leech"...

Damoor Sahami

Rest in peace sir Michael Jackson. You were my idol.

I want, I demand that they play his song 'Heal the world' on his funeral.

truly yours. - Damoor Sahami from Sweden.

Diana - Phoenix, AZ

Thank you Michael for memories made by your music. Everyone makes mistakes and has flaws.. I never thought of you any differently.. Sorry for the hard life that you may have had...
May you rest in PEACE. God bless your family & all your fans

steph774

so they weren't the same person

Todd from Nebraska

MJ is not dead! That picture of "Latoya" is really Michael in a hat and sunglasses running out of the hospital. It's all a ruze!

Hide your children!

Bernie Madoff

Hey #15, that turd will probably be your life's achievement. Show some respect or be silent, this is neither the time nor place for foolishness.

ROCCO

im shocked. I used to dress like him and dance like him in jr high school. i once got the chance to meet him at the Hollywood Toy Store back in 1991. I was never able to see him in concert and was looking foward to seeing him at one of his concerts he had scheduled. He will always be missed by me. RIP .. Your an ICON Your my ICON.. God bless his family

brigitte yee

i love you michael.. you are a great talent.....rest in peace..........i will be near you soon enough....

Denise

THANKS TMZ for getting out the information before any other medium. Yahoo didnt even have it. I was able to ask people at work to pray for him and his family. I still believe those prayers were heard. May he rest in peace. May his family be consoled.

May God help us all....

Denise, Oakland, CA

byrde

I WILL KEEP THE ENTIRE JACKSON FAMILY IN MY PRAYERS.

brigitte yee

i always loved the talent of michael jackson.

wdwzd

TMZ isnt sick. When are you pathedic loosers going to finially get it that if it wasnt for all you sad souls that have no lives that you try to live yours through some so called celebertie TMZ wouldnt even be profitable enough to have this site. Blame your self you big cry babies and get a REAL LIFE. Put some of that energy to good use and go do some thing productive.

goddamn

For the love of god TMZ...why exploit Latoya today of all days...?

justin

that's funny dewalt, and you're finding the time to complain because somebody else is complaining? R.I.P