Michael Jackson

Dies

6/25/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

mj-dies-1We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson Photos

Frank

I too was very saddened by the news of Michael Jackson's passing. He was a human and as such, he had faults. Nobody can deny the gift of being an entertainer, musician and artist. Personally, I enjoyed much of his music, and I'm not alone. The world has lost a special person. May he rest in peace and my God have mercy on him. Thank you for the music!

1953 days ago

mrcookin

maybe now all of Michael Jackson"s children victims can rest in Peace?

1953 days ago

mrcookin

dear Hemma Malla, your ignorant, wake up this is America. if you don't like criticism then go to Iran. Michael Jackson was a freak and a child mollester now is money can't help him now.

Queenza

A hello from north America to every Michaels Jacksons!

Today is a day of mourning for every that who took themselves at some point for him, for a Michael Jackson! Yes, I address all the young people whom we were in this time (period)! We were all inspired, droved and guided by the King of the POP. We imitated him; we disguised and did some lipsing every time a stage allowed it us. In him, we had found a source of inspiration. So much at the level of his artistic style!
He inspired us artistically and humanely; For example the songs: We are the world, the earth song, cry song etc. It was an artistic example for many artists, young and less young!
We listened to the radio or to the television of the announcements of competitions of perfect doubles and experienced dancers able of reproducing in the fine point the movements of the one who has drive our first one stars' dreams, our first inspirations of dances and our big desire to achieve one day the success of this extraordinary and magnificent legend of our period MICHAEL JACKSON eighty’s years.

Those competitions were by thousands everywhere worldwide! The MEDIA seized every fact, gestures or movements of this prodigious artist … And as sponges; we became soaked with this new dance that we perform each at home so that when our gang would meet at the corner of the street or in a bar of the city, we reproduced and danced the Michael Jackson style to prove that we were the best or the one who looked like him the most!

Talk about all his faults was never able to make fans forget what it was for them! No media discourses have succeeded in extracting it from our hearts! Despite its eccentricity, it remained at the bottom of every child, adolescent, young adults or adults that we were! Our love for him back surface such as EMBLEM etched forever in us! MICHAEL JACKSON and the gifts of the king of pop's legacy will remain alive as such a legend that we will tell it true the time.

To all fans of Michael Jackson, I say stand up and shout very successful and its success, tell what he has left! Shout loud and clear your admiration and your appreciation for this guy! And please remember, he sacrificed his life and his childhood for his Art!

For my part, I want to say: Thank you Michael for all that you have done and contributed to the arts! Thank you for the flame you lit in all of us! We admire you and we shall continue to admire you, we will continue to admire you through your leagues! Thank you for the gifts that you have done around the world! Thank you for having existed at the same time as us and giving us the chance to know you!

Rest in peace and that peace reign in you and your family! I hope that your sufferings are finally resolved. Hope that Life protects your children!

Left hand on my heart and right hand in the air with the peace sign, Goodbyes now Michael! Lots of fun with your new friends in heaven! Don’t forget to shows them how to dance the MOONDANCE! Gros câlin! Big hug!

Bonjour à tout les Michaels Jacksons!

Aujourd'hui est un jour de deuil pour tout celles et ceux qui se sont pris à un moment donné pour lui, pour un Michael Jackson! Oui, je m'adresse à tous les jeunes que nous étions à cette époque! Nous avons tous été inspirer et guider par ce Roi de la POP. Nous l'imitions! Nous nous déguisions et faisions du lipsing à chaque fois qu'un stage nous le permettait. En lui, nous avions trouvé une source d’inspiration, autant au niveau de son style artistique, que de son désire d’aider ses semblables par le biais de son art! Ex : We are the world etc. Il fut un exemple artistique pour bien des artistes, des jeunes et moins jeunes!
On entendait à la radio ou à la télévision des annonces de concours de sosies parfaits et de danseurs chevronnés capables de reproduire à la fine pointe les mouvements de celui qui a guider nos premier rêves de stars, nos premières inspirations de danses et notre grand désir d'atteindre un jour le succès de cette extraordinaire et merveilleuse légende de notre époque qu’est MICHAEL JACKSON. Ces concours là, il y en avait par milliers partout à travers le monde! Les MÉDIAS s’emparaient de chaque fait et gestes de cet artiste prodigieux… Et comme des éponges, on s’imbibait de ces nouvelles et pratiquions chacun chez soi pour que quand la gang se retrouverait, soit au coin de la rue ou dans un bar de la ville, nous reproduisions et dansions du Michael Jackson!

Parler de toutes ses failles n’a jamais réussi à faire oublier à ses fans ce qu’il a été pour eux! Aucun discourt médiatique n’a réussi à nous l’extraire du cœur! Malgré ses bizarreries, il est demeuré au fond de chaque jeune, adolescent ou adultes que nous étions et aujourd’hui, notre amou

Jéssica Lima

I love you michael, I am Brazil,

Gina

Michael you were a legend and always will be God Bless You and know you are in Heavens World.

jo

Hemma Malla Thanks for that speech cause that is soooooo true.

Pray

I am so sad and in shock to hear about MJ the greatest entertainer in my time . I grew up listening to the Jackson 5 and then MJ , I love his spirit . I do not know any entertainer that has touched a diverse group of people . Elvis was loved by a lot of whites but this man was loved by a mixed cultural of people . He was "icon " he touched so many people . Blacks, Whites ,Asians and Spanish all of the world . He was the type of person if he could have saved the world he would have , I do mean the United States . You have so many stars getting recognition for going over there in foregin countries ,but he did take care of home also . I Love MJ , RIP . I pray for his children and family . Thank you Media for covering his legacy with respect and dignity . You have made me proud .

cece

you will always be loved ... you were such a talented man and you change what music really felt like... no one can ever be like you .. i miss you and i am glad that your in peace... you have left the world as being god's angel to music.... and no one can ever replace what big of a impact you had on the world as a whole... my prayers go out to the family and your loving fans

Niolas

MICHAEL, ESTAS EN LA MEMORIA DE TODA ARGENTINA, PERO MAS PRECISAMENE DE TODO EL MUNDO.
Nicolas (bsas)

mjsucks!

OH MY GOD!!!!! Seriously........ everyone hasn't gotten over the miracle that happened yesterday!!! I would love to not see the MJ memorials on all networks and not remembering that life goes on and MJ is burning!!!!!

tlayne

MY UTTERMOST THOUGHTS AND HEARTFELT PRAYERS ARE SENT TO MICHAELS CHILDREN, FAMILY, AND THOSE DEAR,
MAY HIS SMILE AID IN YOUR HEALING AND HIS SPIRIT EASE THE PAIN IN YOUR HEART.

UNBELIEVABLE AS I WATCHED THE NEWS TO LEARN OF THIS TRAGEDY.......
GLUED TO THE TELEVISION ARE THE EYES OF MILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD.....
LEFT SPEECHLESS AS I HEARD THE NAME OF THE PHYSICIAN WAS THAT OF WHOM WAS MY MOMS CARDIOLOGISTS FOR MORE THAN A HAND FULL OF YEARS. SPEECHLESS!!!!

NATASHA

HE WAS A TRUE LEGAND ,AND THE ONE AND ONLY KING OF POP!!!.. I GREW UP UNDER HIS SONG NA DANCED UNDER THEM...ALL OF HIS SONGS HAVE A DEEP MEANING..I LOVE YOU MICHEAL .. REST IN PEACE FOREVER..YOU WILL BE MISSED

DEBBIE U

i am so overwhelmed with sadness over michael's death , i feel like a piece of my childhood is gone , i remember skating to his music wene i was a kid and dancing to thriller as a teen , every memory of my childhood had his music in it , every dance , every night out for ladies night , a piece of me has died with him , i feel like i lost my brother , i will miss you michael thank you for the beautiful music that just helped me cope with life sometimes and your kind heart to mankind , no one can ever replace the GREAT MICHAEL JACKSON in this world and in my heart love you so much , you may be gone but save me a dance in heaven when i get there , you are in a better place this i know , but its a sad world without you here R.I.P ='-(

Rhonda

It is always sad when someone dies regardless of their past, whether it be pure or questionable. If anyone knows his birthday could you please post it?