Michael Jackson

Dies

6/25/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

mj-dies-1We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson Photos

redon

bonjour a tous explain me how fai who are living michael jk leaving the car
coroner, I believe that living silk so why Americans do nothing to rpouver the
U.S. which has y'aille police say ect .. c'ai that the hoax was scheming So who
are we ineterement the show on TV and I thought I also know that if we tell c'ai
true that michael c'ai if indeed he who the etai will have even during the
ceremony in the center disguise to see a video? we m'expliqeu this story aaz to
conspiracy to give me things cliare thank you to you all a good day romuald
coordialement fo let you prosteter in america to prove because it Mentire and
the people of this This fact is not me I do not like the lies you a thank you

or go to www.youtube.com showing Micahel Jackson left the van to the morgue and another video showing that ca death and mounting it should be open to work Great people working in the morgue and many other egnimes has as to solve the stadium or you see a video on him by becoming the low maiquiller voila As I said one tried the product should be opened Was not it because it lies to us since the beginning and not lie c'ai beautiful I am the story since the beginning and I think as much as anything else c'ai a fack c'ai ca come they say I believe a death has ovus makeup coordaielemnt and hoped you will clarify the above I await your response handshake romuald

mary

Now it's the official burial. The more I thought of it, I think he should have been buried at Neverland like Jermane suggested. Forest Lawn - he's just blended in with too many other very famous people. Neverland was HIS and his alone. They should have made it a special place dedicated solely to him after his death like Graceland to Elvis. I too wasn't a following fan but geez whiz I feel just terrible knowing we'll never see him again, never see another wonderful performance. He ruled! One question too that I have, where is Diana Ross is all of this? Havent's heard a peep. Strange?

Don

True michael has had some good songs King of Pop i don't think so. He was drug user child molester and a joke to the human race. His belief was i have money i can anything i want legal or illeagal. That kind of attitude should not come from such a so called star. The things he did to children is wrong and jackson is a joke

A fan

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL !!!

Marie

Good night Michael and God bless you. You will be sorely missed and never forgotten. Love you and miss you.

belen

hola queria decir que me re re gusta michael jackson y doy gracias por que esta en un lugar descansando en paz con Dios y espero poder seguir confiando en dios para que lo cuide y lo primero que digo es TE KIERO MICHAEL JACKSON TE KIEROOOOOOOOOO¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

samDC

yay he finaly dided i hated him

mjjluver

look to all yall mj hater let me tell you sumthing y dont u go to hell and tell me wat it is lik because he did not molest them kids and you probavly did he may not be in heaven but he in a better place then u gonna be wen i get to u but im not tryin to go to hell with you so god bless all haters r.i.p mjj

mat sleman

Well, almost every single fans of Micheal could not take this kind of situation...thinking that their Mega Star had gone forever...!But they never thought of how Micheal had gone through his life eversince becoming the STAR...ups and downs of being a mega star...so much pains had he gone through.One thing that we could do is to pray for his life in the yearafter,hoping that God will accept his willingness to be a good human being...as we had always expected from him.May God bless him always and put him amongst His beloved obedients...Ameen!

Cheers...

heart-broken

michael didn't die on 6/25, 2009, did he... that's why you left him out of the RIP list for several months, right? but he is dead now, isn't he, after being in coma for who knows how long (well you guys do, i think) maybe 6? 7? 8? months, maybe?
sigh... wish i could've known him earlier... wish he could've known me... maybe things didn't have to end up this way...

michael lover

Michael is not dead. I have some proofs listed in my new hub.

yusz

Rest In Peace!!!!....

j&jsmom

It's almost been a year and I'm still devastated. I never believed any of the stories told about Michael. Those boys all denied any wrong doing. Money motivates greed. I miss you still Michael.

indepth

sad but true. Its true he has a special song that he want to sing during his tour?

indepth

liannis

i cant belive he died i loved him so much

Previous 15 Comments | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments