Michael Jackson

Dies

6/25/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

mj-dies-1We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson Photos

SABRINA

why did tmz release this article before he was announced dead on cnn and in hopitals that is sum scary sh^t

Tamara Walker

I do not care what any one says about him I love and will always love him. Even though it has been year since his death there is still not a day that goes by that I do not think about him. To all of you true Michael jackson fans dont cry about his death but celebrate it by remembering the good things about him. And to the Jackson Family if you get this I want you all to know that I pray for you all every night for your strengh and i love all of you!! Thanks Tammy from st louis

Jéssica

O amor vive para sempre!!!

DramaBeats

Michael Jackson is the greatest artist ever!..he is deff the king of pop.. i love him and im only 15. his songs were such an impact and he could totally put on a show. and to all the MJ haters, well you can **** off because he is amazing. and he didnt rape lil boys, people say stuff like that all the time trying to get people in trouble. so yeah. but imma stop typing now. RIP MJ :(

chase

******s

raganaable

Hand made Michael Jasckson doll. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAHDebjfoqk

dd

Michael still think about u all the time, but it's almost time for that Doc to answer for his crime...I know u are resting in peace..Luv U Forever!

Ashlynn

This sight wasn't useful for my class project. It could have used a lot more information.

Joanne

There is only one Michael Jackson
Leave him alone I believe that you have already hurt
It's so bad he died he still had so many thing to offer
I miss him
Love you Michael xoxo

UhH I Have No Name At The Moment=)

Like Omg!!Michael Jackson was SO AMAZING!....From the way he sang,the love he shared for his kids, family and other ppl in the world.The way he danced an from the joy he brought to everyones life. It was an honor to have him in my lifetime.....im glad i was here to witness this amazing attribute to the world.!And for his family may my prayers be with you...especially his children.He will never be forgotten, he is still my favorite, and...I Love you MJ.....R.I.P....OH AN JUST TO LET THE PPL WHOEVER THOUGHT MJ WAS A CHILD MOLESTER.....SHAME ON YOU!..HE WOULD NEVERRR DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT....

Believe

Michael is alive !!!

lexi

every body that says michael jackson is not dead.you guys suck i love him and his kids i know michael and paris blanket and prince im mad that pepol hate him maybe every body hates you thank more than talking so now what! that is what i thout so nobody say a word or i will come and shut it for you im black and i got a boyfriend his name is michael colman!

lexi

lexi

king of pop is gone im mad !so canyou guys help me im crying right now! so shutup if you are saying that he is not dead and you know he is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan Klein

He is the GREATEST ENTERTAINER all around the world...i love u MICHAEL he is the KING of pop and the MUSIC LEGEND. http://www.topacousticguitars.com

Previous 15 Comments | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments