Michael Jackson

Dies

6/25/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

mj-dies-1We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson Photos

Sandy

MJ I miss and love you.
Can't believe you're gone.

Love you!

Agata

To juz tyle czasu minelo... Ja tak bardzo tęsknię :( Proszę, ja nie mogę się obudzić z tego strasznego snu do teraz. Śpij słodko Michaelu Jacksonie Na zawsze w naszych sercach. Sercach polskich fanów.

kasheila

I like you and your a gat boy and you willbe a good boy and iam sarry for life i hop your mom the bast and your kids the bast

go the jackson5 ; form your number1 fan

Moonwalk

I LOVE YOUR NEW ALBUM :)
REST IN PEACE AND HARMONY MICHAEL

WE WILL REMEMBER YOU TI`L THE END OF TIME

THE KING <3

jocelen moya

im sad boo hoo i want my mom

adriana mariel jackson

MICHAEL JACKSON no ah muerto MICHAEL JACKSON hizo el video de su funeral por que sus padres les digeron solo pòr plata y MICHAEL acepto, MICHAEL no uviera aceptado solo por plata.y por favor crean que !!!!!MICHAEL JACKSON ESTA VIVO¡¡¡¡¡ solo se ah escapado y nadie sabe donde se fue hay muchas gente que creen que MICHAEL JACKSON esta muerto pero la manera es de que no esta muerto y ese MICHAEL JACKSON que gua u ah muerto es el falso ¿ok? atiendan bien miren el video de su funeral gua u y MICHAEL va a estar sentado tiene un sombrero medio color mostaza y tiene peluca medio rubio con lentes medio oscuro ven y me van a creer con una cartera esta tambien se va a anotar luego que es MICHAEL JACKSON verdadero por que tiene la nariz chica y medio puntiagudas y ese es el MICHAEL JACKSON verdadero vean el video del funeral del MICHAEL JACKSON falso si? vean bueno ok good byeª!! vean que chau!!.(=

michael joseph jackson

!!what¡¡ me know died me yeas facile know !!died¡¡ !!what me died?? know know know !my god! me know died! me steys facile encerio i not recognition me ilove you i them masters i love you to fans i love you me know died!! this is a lie!! ok! this is a lie!! what says on tv is not true and do not create ok do not create these are false what the on tv ok these are false me steys facile ok me steys facile me ilove you to fans i love you!!! so much so much!!! ok good bye than you than you i love you i love you thank you good bye.(=

michael joseph jackson

Jessie

SADNESS :'( CRYING!

I still cant believe he's gone:(
I love you MJ and always will :)

Damien

A year and a half later I'm still bent out of shape about this. I've been watching news clips on youtube It brings me right back to that day.

Alana

I knew it was bull**** from the moment i heard about this...

Selena Cuevas

this was a sad moment

chris

michael jackson was too kind and beautiful (inside and out) for this world. the first king went to the cross at the age of 33 the second 50.

Christiana

i will miss you and you will always be the king of pop i love you micheal jackson you are awesome.ill miss your new music!

i love you micheal jackson!:(

patsy Adams

I loved him from the first time I heard him sing and when I heard he died the best part of me died with him, I always believed in him and loved him!I Miss You Micheal

Previous 15 Comments | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments