Michael Jackson

Dies

6/25/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

mj-dies-1We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson Photos

prettybabiwiththehighheelson

I still miss Michael so much :'(
I cannot really listen to his music anymore because I get so sad & I cry.
I've loved him for over 20 years (ever since I was a kid) and never stopped loving, EVER! supported him since day 1. Nobody ever understood him but to me, he was just such a talented, sweet, kind,giving, LOVING, GENTLE person who people badgered & still do til this day. I LOOOVVVEE this man SO MUCH & it still hurts me til this day that he's gone but he is finally getting the rest he needed.

steve

je leeft nu meer in leven dan ooit

r.i.p.s

noneofurbuisniess

michael jackson is not dead. michael jackson is the best, will be the best, and will always be the best...

dd

Still miss you more Michael!

dd

@prettibaby I'm the same way I still haven't watched This Is It yet, just can't take it.

Robyn Hope

I was banned from Michael Jackson.com --- NOT because I was a nuisance or didn't follow rules ---- I was banned because they didn't like my opinions as to what I think killed the King of Pop and my take on Dr. C. Murray.
If interested, go to http;//michaeljacksoncontroversy.blogspot.com --- I invite your comments.
As far as I know, we live in a democratic society, where opinions are free and not against the rules. COULD SOMEONE PLS TELL ME HOW OR WHY THESE JERKS GET AWAY WITH THIS???????????

locationvoiture

great post spicialy about my best singel Michael Jackson wich is the king of pop , the world music is gonna miss him ,

---
location voiture

dd

It's almost trial time still here for you Michael...Miss you so much!

Pegasus

Saw this on cnn. About Murray and his California medical license and how he owes 6 different women child support.

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/bestof tv/2011/03/15/exp.mxp.conrad.murray.reprimand.hln

Healthy Fragrance

Michael Jackson was truly an entertainer. What a sad day. http://www.healthyfragrance.com

shay

I loved michael so much an im very young an for me too hear that he is gone it hurted like crazy! I cried . Michael you will be missed truly the king of POP ! . I listened to his song smile 20 times until i was finish crying he will never be forgotten

Sandy

I still can't believe you're gone...and I miss you VERY much
Love U Always!!!

marta kozlowska

to byl jeden z najgorszych dni w moim zyciu...pod kilkoma wzgedami...chce tylko napisac wszystkim ludziom ,ktorzy nie lubili i nie lubia MJ i chca go tu obrazac ,chce ich tylko uswiadomic ,ze wcale nie musza wchodzic tu i nie musza pisac rzeczy w ktore tylko dla nich sa prawdziwe...prosze miejcie troche godnosci w sobie...nie chce pisac o moich odczuciach wzgledem tego tematu, bo mimo uplywu czasu to wydarzenie ktore mialo miejsce 25.06.09 jest wciaz dla mnie wydarzeniem ,ktorego nie dopuszczam do swiadomosci.nie pogodzilam sie z tym i nie wiem ,czy kiedykolwiek sie pogodze...od prawie 2 lat zyje w ciaglym napieciu...moje mysli wciaz wariuja w mojej glowie...powoduja tak duzy bol glowy ,ze jeszcze troche a popadne w uzaleznienie od tabletek przeciwbolowych...mimio wszystko nie trace nadziei...od niej zalezy moje istnienie...nie wiem jak to sie stalo, ale chyba uzaleznilam sie od obecnosci kogos na tym swiecie...tyle jeszcze chcialabym napisac ale to nie jest na temat...kocham...tesknie...wierze!!!!(7)

dee

almost 2 years and some days its still hard to accept you are gone! love you ALWAYS!!!!

sarah

i think this is so stupid hes just a guy that people dramatically see as a hero but hes just a guy "GOD STOP OVER DRAMATICALLY STRESSING OVER HIM!" THERE WILL BE PEOPLE LIKE HIM SOMEDAY SO STOP STRESSING!

Previous 15 Comments | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments