Michael Jackson -- Remember the Time....

6/25/2009 10:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If Michael Jackson rocked your world with a photograph, email it in so we can share it with the world!

Check back tomorrow to see our user-generated photo tribute to the King of Pop!

PEPSI Generation

FIRE did alot of damage to MJ as I stated months ago as TMZ was again trashing on MJ.I dodn`t think he could have lived a mormal life without pain injections and that is why he was takeing them.He could have been weaned abit maybe but he was in pain 247 and the plastical rebuilds didn`t help.They said he was to black to this or to that while he was selling muti-millions for hollywood.The press and CBS should be in jail for what they did to him.NOW there cash cow is back again DOA is the best thing for thier pocket books=DOA.DOCTOR will get blamed for the death while he was on the take for hollywood.

1915 days ago

Tonia

All of you idiots who can't restrain yourselves from typing slander on a sad day for millions of people, ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Was he ever convicted of anything??? Even an ignorant person should be able to figure it out, very wealthy man befriends very poor people, they come up with a scam to take some of that wealth, end of story! He was a very eccentric person which a lot of very talented people are but that didn't make him a pedophile. He will be missed by the millions of fans and family he left behind and the opinions of the ignorant will not effect his legacy whatsoever.

1915 days ago

Jessica

Wow i dont think anybody could have said it better MJ. I'm sure so many people feel the same thoughts and emotions as us.
You are loved by so many people and this world will truly miss you dearly Michael.

1915 days ago

PEPSI Generation

Your the man NOW MAN!

1914 days ago

Debi Brussels

Hi. I am from London and for me Michael defined my generation musically. He was and remains iconic. When I think back, he was playing in the background of every important chapter of my life. From my first album purchases, my first experience of truly great pop vids through to boyfriends and jobs. Somehow Michael was the soundtrack to my life.I desperately queued to get tickets for his London concerts in the 90's without success. I very much doubt he was a paedophile, indeed I very much doubt ANYTHING that was ever written about him. He was a master of mystique and he has taken that with him and like all legends left us wanting more and guessing. Sometimes we see, on earth, the gods. Those endowed with so much, breathtaking and ultimately, unbearable - for him - genius. Those that the gods give they take back. Such was he. May he dance with angels for ever and may all fans be lucky enough to meet him again

1910 days ago

balls

balls

1916 days ago

Be London

Part of my childhood died today as I've loved the Jackson five since i was 9 years old. I'm sad that mike died without ever having his name cleared. Yes he put himself in a bad situation but pedophile? ... NEVER WAS IT PROVEN. Unfortunately i've seen folks who nearly lost it all because a kid lied to get something they wanted. If YOUR kids were touched, would you settle for money ... or jail time for the perp? RIP Michael. I believe the truth will eventually come out. J5 forever!

1916 days ago

alexei altynbaev

he was never pedofile.

1916 days ago

jnia

A huge Icon you will be missed my friend, I am speechless at your passing along with many others around the world. My thoughts are with your family, friends, & fans. You are forever in the hearts of many.

As for the negitive comments, HOW DARE you talk badly of ANYONE who is not able to defend him or herself, you should be ashamed!

1916 days ago

alexei altynbaev

i am sorry.he was not pedofile.he did not have his childhood.so he was like a child

1916 days ago

Leda

@Theresa, get a life. You're a sucker for what you said. He died, idiot, and he deserves some peace. If not, God will judge him. Hopefully he will judge you too for being such an ass.

1916 days ago

cesar cuevas

Como un cometa
cruzando el cielo del atardecer
Se fue demasiado pronto.

Como un arco iris
Desapareciendo en un abrir y cerrar de ojos
Se fue demasiado pronto.

Radiante y resplandeciente
Y espléndidamente brillante
Esta aquí un día
y se va en una noche.

Como un rayo de sol perdido
En una tarde nublada
Se fue demasiado pronto.

Como un castillo
Construido sobre la arena de la playa
Se fue demasiado pronto.

Como una flor perfecta
Que está más allá de tu alcance
Se fue demasiado pronto.

Nacido para entretener, para inspirar, para hacer delicias
Está aquí un día
Y se va una noche.

Como una puesta de sol
Que agoniza con la salida de la luna
Se fue demasiado pronto.

Se fue demasiado pronto...

1916 days ago

Now what now?

Now these are some reader photos that I can't wait to see. I'm jealous of all of them already.

1916 days ago

virgo 3

I HATE HOW THE MEDIA KEEP FOCUSING ON FAKE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST MICHAEL. THE MEDIA KILLED MICHAEL. THOSE GREEDY PARENTS WHO ACCUSED HIM OF SUCH MADNESS KILLED MICHAEL. MICHAEL WERE MURDERED BY IDIOTS WHO DON'T HAVE COMMON SENSE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE MOLEST YOUR CHILD YOU DON'T GO AFTER HIS MONEY ,YOU WOULD WANT THAT PERSON TO GO TO PRISON AND GET THE ELECTRIC CHAIR BUT THEY WERE GOING AFTER HIS MONEY. THESE PEOPLE NEEDS TO BE FOUND AND SHOT. THANK GOD THE JUDGE WERE SMART ENOUGH AND THREW IT OUT OF COURT . MICHAEL WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN OUR HEARTS AND WHITE MEDIA CAN'T TOUCH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

1916 days ago

F

I simply can't believe it, what a shock to everyone whose life he touched with his music and talent Michael was a genius and kept us all guessing and watching for what he would do next. Michael will be sadly missed by everyone who appreciated Michael for the wonderful music and entertainment he graced us all with. I remember the first time I ever saw Michael Jackson as a very young child with his brothers the Jackson 5 on the Ed Sullivan Show and I quickly became a fan of the Jackson 5 that night, I was all of maybe 12 years old I think Michael was like 5 or 6 years old and Michael's talent as a small child was incredible. I think Michael would want us all to Miss Him but Let Him Go, for the journey that we all must take, and each of us much go alone, it's all part of the master plan, a step on the road to a spiritual home where no one can hurt, abuse or harrass him anymore. Rest in Peace Michael.

1916 days ago