Tito Filled With Regret

6/25/2009 7:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

tito jacksonWe just spoke with Tito Jackson, who was grief-stricken. Tito said he so regrets not having spoken with Michael Jackson "in a while."

michelle

I WOULD HATE TO LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE OF GLASS CLEVELAND. HAVE SOME CLASS, AND MOURN THE LOSS OF A HUMAN BEING. SOMETHING APPARENTLY YOU HAVEN'T YET LEARNED TO BE. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU.

Chanel

Michelle,

You go girl!

Chanel

sayy it aint so

MICHAEL JACKSON RIP AND MAY YOUR FAMILY FIND PEACE IN THE MEMORIES THAT ALL OF YOU HAVE SHARED DURING YOUR LIFE TIME.

Octavias

SCGIRL: I have lost a person that i loved so dearly. Its was my mom. My bros and sis lost her on May 7th of 07. It was the end of my world. WHen you lose someone that you really care about thats something no one can replace. People may have said things about her that were not good, but they never took the time to see the children she left, grandkids that wanted a chance to get to know her and couldn't bc they had just come into the world. A mother and father who had to put a child to rest before them. Thats something to think about. No matter what kind of life they lived, God is only to judge, but a heart is broken, and a loved one is gone and children and parents and siblings are left to grieve.

Cleveland-West_Side

It's very apparent MICHELLE you condone that kind of behavior, it's no secret he had children in his bed COUNTLESS times, let me repeat, COUNTLESS times.
Were you one of those sick parents whoring your kids to him?

sayy it aint so

MICHAEL JACKSON RIP AND MAY THE FAMILY FIND PEACE IN THE MEMORIES THAT ALL OF YOU HAVE SHARED TOGETHER, AND TO BE ABSENT ON EARTH IS TO BE PRESENT AT YOUR HEAVENLY HOME FOR ALL ETERNITY.

michelle

I MUST REALLY BOTHER YOU CLEVELAND. OR ELSE YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON. WHO BARELY KNOWS HOW TO READ...OR COMPREHEND WHAT HE READS. I WILL NOT REPEAT MY PREVIOUS STATEMENTS...ABOVE. IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT, GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR. I ONLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. I HAVE NO ANGER TOWARD YOU. ONLY PITY. IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER TO BELIEVE YOUR LIES. IT'S AMERICA YOU CAN DO AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT. HAVE A BLESSED DAY. :) :)

Cleveland-West_Side

Anyone who defends a monster like Jacko is just as sick, you attacked me for expressing my disdain of child molesters.

Tiffany

Now is not the time to be talking negative a bout Michael Joackson. For god sake he just died and ya'll want to be quick to post negative stuff about him, get over it. If you dont have nothing nice to say, about him or to his family and friends than keep your mouth shut, and keep your comments to yourself. As on a postive note, You will be missed by many, and never forgotten, R.I.P Michael Jackson...

Dave, Midwest

Although I do for one instant condone what Michael Jackson 'did', I cannot as a good person spite his name so soon after his passing. Not sure of the exact phrase, but isn't there something in the bible that says something about not judging other people? He will answer to the Maker, as we all will, as to his actions on this earth.

michelle

NO, CLEVELAND I RESPONDED TO YOU FOR ATTACKING MICHAEL.ONCE AGAIN YOU TAKE THINGS OUR OF CONTEXT AND DRAMATIZE, THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED.MICHAEL WAS NEVER CONVICTED. YOU WERE NOT THERE. I WAS NOT THERE. IF I BELIEVED FOR ONE SECOND, THAT MICHAEL DID THAT. I WOULD NEVER CONDONE THAT. I WAS THE VICTIM, AND SO WAS MY FAMILY OF SUCH A CRIME. SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS A VERY PERSONAL ISSUE FOR ME, AS I AM SURE IT IS, FOR MANY, MANY OTHERS.
WHAT I WAS SAYING, AND APPARENTLY MUST CLARIFY IS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW. AND TODAY, IS NEITHER THE TIME, NOR THE PLACE FOR YOU TO EVEN VOICE SOMETHING LIKE THAT. HAVE RESPECT FOR HIS LIFE, HE WAS A HUMAN BEING. NONE OF US, ARE WITHOUT FAULTS. GOD IS HIS JUDGE. IF YOU BELIEVED WHAT HAPPENED...HAPPENED. GOD WILL SEEK HIS VENGEANCE. I HOWEVER DO NOT THINK HE DID THAT. I BELIEVE HE WAS A CHILD AT HEART. A SOUL WHO NEVER GOT TO LIVE HIS LIFE. HIS CHILDHOOD RIPPED FROM HIS LIFE. WE ALL MOURN AND TRY TO SEEK WHAT IS LOST WITHIN OUR SOULS, AND LIVES. I DO NOT CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THE CHARGES AGAINST HIM. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL. BUT WE ARE TO ONLY GIVE LOVE, AND FORGIVE OTHERS. THAT DOESN'T MEAN CONDONING, THAT MEANS RESPECTING HIS LIFE. HE BROUGHT JOY TO MANY, HIS FAMILY, FRIENDS, CHILDREN DESERVE RESPECT FOR HIS MEMORY AND LIFE. WHATEVER YOU FEEL.... PLEASE HAVE THE DIGNITY AND CLASS TO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Melanie

There are 2 people using this chance to comment, who are arguing and using quite offensive language towards each other! This is not the time, allow all to have there say as you have yours, some may believe he was not what he seemed while others loved him til his death! But God and Michael himself! We are not to judge as we were never given the strength to do so only God can do that! I Ioved Michael and still do but i hope deep down in my heart i was not in denial because he brought so much joy to my life through his music.
Please people Michael is gone and leaves his Fans and adoring fans, please respect these people because if they felt the way i did about him, they will be devastated! SHOW RESPECT! BYE MICHAEL MAY YOU REST IN PEACE!! A TRUE BORN SOLDIER HAS GONE HOME! HE WAS JUST TO GOOD TO REMAIN ON EARTH GOD WANTED HIM BY HIS SIDE TO FIGHT AND PROTECT ALL FROM ON HIGH!!!

Nilah

Just goes to show how precious life truly is! Don't spend it holding grudges because tommrow is NOT promised to ANYONE! My prayers are with the whole Jackson Family.

Cleveland-West_Side

OJ was acquitted also, don't be so naive.

Jesus is the way