Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

John

All I can say is, he better HOPE there isin't a Hell! Because, if there is and he DID die, he's burning in it RIGHT NOW!

Kate

CBS news has officially confirmed his death.....sad, but NOW officially true

anon

Lindsay ... always finding a reason to throw up ... shame ...

Fabio

See you Michael...CIAO!!!
Fabio from Napoli (Italy)

pam

L.A times also reported jackson died.

Margo

Michael Jackson has died of cardiac arrest. Was it drug induced? He was a great musican and one of the greatest dancers to ever live. He made headlines for things I suspect he was guilty of...I pray for his kids.

Luvly

So Sorry for the children............love you mike.....

Denise

I believe TMZ knows what they are talking about, One thing about Harvey is he would not put this out there if Michael has not died, I can't get conformation anywhere else, but TMZ is always right on top of Breaking News

Doris

He's not dead per CNN he's in a coma.

Krisie

So sorry to hear the news absolutely unbelievable, All My Prayers & all My Families as well go out to the Whole Jackson Family. Michael R.I.P.
From the Ruberg Family in the United Kingdom.

donna

OK NOW CNN at 3:25 they are reporting he has died

Whatajoke

He's gone folks.....CNN & FOX may not have announced it officially, but they are already speaking of him in the past tense. Geraldo, (gag), says he was under tremendous anxiety about the concerts & the promoters wanted their front money back...he was wallowing in debt. He finally cracked...surprise is he lasted this long.

NecrosisMan

and when it is finally realeased on CNN and Fox that he really is dead, you can look back at TMZ and say, "WOW, they know their stuff and they knew it 2 hours before everyone else reported it" GO TMZ!

Big Bill

OPEN UP THE ROADS SO OTHER SICK PEOPLE CAN GET TO THE HOSPITAL. HES DEAD

Coco

Why is TMZ the only site saying he's dead? Everyone else is saying he's in a coma. TMZ....I hope your not reporting prematurely. Your credibility will be greatly in jeopardy.