Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Me

at least no more children will be raped and abused by him

Julio Ramirez

A moment of silece for the king of pop R.I.P. finally M.J.

Non-Stinker

@ Marie....he's stuck in a punctuation mark?? You'd think that an ampersand or @ would be more tricky to get out of...but a comma??

Stone Cold

Real men don't Twitter!

bernadette

It has just been confirmed I feel so sad. Two in one day Farrah and Michael. TWO NEW ANGELS IN HEAVEN.

Jenny

Micheal Jackson isn't dead!! He is in a COMA!! Check your sources TMZ!!

GailR

I'm a nurse, cardiac arrest means the heart has stopped functioning. If they were not able to revive on scene, if he is still "alive" if you want to call it that, he would be in a coma (most likely a on the 1 Glasgow scale), and on a respirator, death is usually (but not always) imminent.

Jason NY

Michael is dead? the world will be a better place without him. Poor role model, changed his skin color and face to look less black and an unfit parent. His children have a chance now. He is god's problem now - Jason NY

donna

reminds me of when Princess Di, Mother Theresa and John Denver all died at the same time

JaDeOh

CBS and LA Times now confirm his death. So sad. I will always remember the music.

McCauly C

You can all come out now little white boys - you're safe

Hemilly Kinupp

I love Michael Jackson, prayer for u. God Bless Bless You, i'm so sorry.

jenny

RIP MJ WE WILL MISS YOU!!!

Nelson

This is so sad. R.I.P. Michael Jackson
:'(

Moneque Benjamin

I am so sorry to see Michael Jackson pass away. He was one of my favorite suoperstars. I never thought he molested boys. He loved all children. He was never right again. After those charges. I will miss him dearly. Moneque Benjamin.