Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Jamester

We will miss you very much, we all pray for you and we hope go to heaven with peace. May you be a KING OF POP forever and may you R.I.P

Sincerly,Jamester

JENNI

I'm in shock, but I need more of a legitimate confirmation. In 2005, April 25, He supposedly 'died'. So, we shall see.

JuliTX

I hoped this was a hoax but sadly it's true. Rest in peace from a long time fan...

weaselcat

Like it or not (and some of you don't) Michael Jackson was one of the most talented musicians that has ever lived. It is confirmed that he has passed away and our thoughts and prayers should be with his family. We should not judge his actions or the charges that have previously been brought against him. There is no way of knowing if he was guilty or not. We should be sad that a man with such talent has left our world. Michael, rest in peace.

Sara

Its official. CBS and every other station has now confirmed he's passed. RIP

Rawr!

Heeee heeeee! Do you think he moon walked to hell?

Tasha

I am truely saddened by the death of MJ my prayers are with the family!! RIP Farrah Fawcett you fought really hard and I pray you are in a better place now and not suffering anymore!

Jenny from AZ

That is sad, even though I am not a huge fan. The reason I believe this site is cuz the gossip sites have the hook-ups with behind the scene info. The other guys (Fox News, CNN, etc.) are too afraid to break the silence since there is a Federal law that protects people from accessing medical records. And if this turns out that he is in a coma or alive, then that would be good news for him and the family. Whatever happens I am going to say a prayer for him and the family.

JANELLE

I am truly sadden by Michael Jackson's death my heart and prayers go out to the whole Jackson family..... Michael you will
forever be missed and your a singing legend. May God Bless....

ML

Terrible news, A Brilliant Talent and Musical Genius. The world will miss Michael Jackson. R.I.P.

crega57

today is a very sad day!

Dee

Frankly, I hope for the sake of those kids that MJ is dead. They have no chance for a normal life while he is alive. I'm afraid they will be so, so messed up that nothing will help them.

As for the people who continue to support this child molester, shame on you. It's been known for decades what he was, even before it hit the news a few years ago. Yet people still gave him their kids to "play" with, supported him, screamed out his name! We are ashamed of all of you. I hope your children are safe since you have no common sense and are blind to the many clues left behind by child molesters. You are as sick and twisted as he is/was. Never ever let your heart over rule your head when it comes to your children. It is your duty to protect them at all costs. Your loyalty to this type of person is abhorrent.

Marline

Our family grew up with you and will miss you greatly. Our prayers and love is sent to your family in this tragic time.

Pamela

I'm so sorry to hear about him and give my prayers and love to his family and children this is a day I will never forget today makes 32 years that me and my husband were married to lose him is a big part of our lives may God be with him and his family and friends.

Pamela Ambriz

chris t

Front page news:

"Little boys, it is safe to go outside now!"

On the streets white parents celebrate!