Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Fashionista la Marcos

This is so horrible...along with the day JFK, RFK, MLK and the thousands at the twin towers died, I will always remember the moment I heard this. The only thing that makes it the worst of all of it is that it is also my birthday.

Dreuw Bella

My heart is breaking over the loss of such am AMAZING and EXTRAORDINARY entertainer. I can't help but cry everytime I hear that he is dead. I don't wanna believe it, it's like he was suppose to live forever!? He was taken away from us too soon and he will be dearly missed. One thing for sure, everytime I hear his music I can't help but smile and dance. ♥ U MJ! R.I.P

Kricket

no one was this sad when he was dangling his friggin baby over that hotel balcony rmeber that ??? huh - SO WHAT HE DIED probalby WAS TAKING TOO MANY PILLS like all kinds of STARS these days WATCH I BET YOU IT WAS BECAUSE OF PILLS

Reshma

RIP you will always be remembered & missed.

Vernita

Such a tragedy losing Michael Jackson. I've been a fan for 45 years. He was the greatest singer and dancer in the past four decades. I never believed all the stuff that happened to him, I believe he was set up for money. Gone too soon. May he rest in peace, and God's blessings and strength to his family and children. Will remember him forever.

Barbara

My heart is broken as I mourn the enormous loss of Michael Jackson. He was a musical genius with a beautiful soul. A true legend. He gave love to the world. You will be greatly missed, MJ. My prayers go out to the Jackson family. Michael, may you rest in peace.

lumi4u

Good bye angel of music u are will always live on in my heart as long as i am alive. Thank for the joy u brought us. noone can deny the impact u made in so many lives. My tears are tears of joy for the gift you were able to share with everyone in the world.

tyiswife

R.I.P
You will be missed .We shared the same birthday.

Kricket

OVIOUSLY HE DIDNT MOLEST YOUR SON MS. STRICKLAND - BITE ME BITCH

LysiakiwiJaxFL

I remember Michael Jackson from when Thriller came out, I was much younger then. He is a legend, he will always be in our hearts. This has been a rough week for Hollywood. First Ed McMahon, then Farrah Fawcett and now the King of Pop himself, Michael Jackson. My thoughts and prayers go out to each and everyone of their family members. Keep your spirits up in this rough time ahead and believe that God will get you through and remember that he will bring home to be with them again. Peave, love and life - goodnight to all.

carynkty

NOONE CARES what Heidi Montag has to say about his death - PLEASE!

Bellelinda

Michael was an "innocent" who suffered great pain because of the false accusations brought against him by evil and ignorant people. I hope all of those who were so cruel in attacking him before, and even now at this sad time, will someday realize how wrong they are. Michael's death at such a young age is a terrible loss to his family and friends and to the entire world of fans who love him. He was a man of unequaled talents who gave so much of himself to others...a misunderstood soul in a world that does not understand innocence, love and pure intentions. I hope and pray that he knew how much all of us cared about him. Rest in peace Michael....you will be greatly missed by us all.

crystal

It was all over the news at 6 when my mom called to tell me. They were saying he passed away. So I believe that he is.Its a sad day.Such a great artist.He will be greatly missed. My thoughts and love go to his family but mainly his 3 kids.

Moco

My prays go out to your family n friends..... Member having your thriller in 8 track, not too many can say that...

jerry

the last time was shocked and sadden was when Elvis died, and now I'am shocked and saddenedn about the death of Micheal Jackson. there will never be a greater person than these two. My heart goes out the jackson family.

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments