Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Mark

It's "not relevant" that there has never been ANY credible support for the accusations against him??!!?? My God. It's not rocket science. He was unquestionably an highly sensitive and sincere person who was pained not only by the vicious accusations leveled at him by money-seeking adults but by the general sickness of society, war, etc, and also his own lost childhood. That he liked to spend time with children because they are more innately kind and truthful and that he tried to recapture some kind of childhood experience may have been a peculiar thing to do, but I defy any of you hater types to produce a link to one shred of credible evidence!

Rule Britannia

To anyone comparing the death of Diana, Princess of Wales and Jackson please stop now!
As far as I know, Diana, Princess of Wales, never faced a court on charges of child sex abuse or indeed paid out millions of pounds to alleged victim
s of child abuse. Jackson however did both!

Xade

you forgot weird Al Yankovic he's the one who alerted me, how could you forget the master of parodies? "alyankovic Oh man. Can't believe it. RIP Michael Jackson."

portland, 30

Like it or not - your life is better because of Michael Jackson. Your music is certainly better, no matter what you listen to; but you also have better access to music and your favorite musicians' are more able to express themselves in their own style because of Michael Jackson.
The controversy did not change your life unless you were personally involved. Everyone hates child molesters. We get it. But Michael Jackson changed the world and YOU benefit from that every day. You gotta respect that.

daveismycat

R.I.P. Farrah and Michael

jojo

the world has lost a great man, rip with god michael, you did so much for the music world , i have nothing but love for you.. and for those who still believe he was a pedaphile. (what were the parents doing while their children were suppossingly sleeping in michaels bed? and where were they at?

Diana Aquinas

Yeah he was a musical genius. Yeah it's sad in it's own context. But please - 'He was lonely and had no friends' - I wish I had his Who's Who of non-friends. He was broke - joke broke? Then his child molestation thingy - that turned me off. Plastic surgery must of caused him so much pain especially ending up looking like a skeleton.
Then the Shock. How many rock/pop/R&B stars die of drug abuse - plenty. It's not the same as Kennedy's assination or Princess Diana's death. Elvis yes. Plus Mother Theresa died 5 days later - double whammy and not comparable. I'll wrap it up
Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine, Kyrie eleison

wide awake

Of course it isn't relevant whether it got proved or not, he paid 20 million to shut a kid up, who does that when they are innocent?
What normal grown man has sleepovers with little boys, it is sick, any joe public would have been put on the at risk to children list, he got away with it because of fame and money, he should have been in jail.
We all have a right to our opinions, and I will express mine however I choose.
His own family were disgusted.

TohDaAlmighty

June 25th is one of the darkest days on entertainment history and I'm losing my threshold of seeing these great people passing away.I just can't take it any more.Wish I wasn't a human.So much pain...

smiley1966

A man so celebrated worldwide. True genius only comes along once in a generation - and you were the genius of mine. RIP Michael - may you now know the peace you never got in life

HEATHER L STEELE W.

HE WAS INDEED A LEGEND AND WILL BE SADLY MISSED BY ALL, MY CONDOLENCES GOES OUT TO HIS FAMILY , STAY STRONG CAUSE GOD KNOWS BEST RIP MICHEAL JACKSON

HEATHER L STEELE W.

Nike Ahmed

Am so sick with this sudden news, i love him so much and my heart goes out to his love ones. His a great legend who can't not forgotten in the music industry for life.

jessy

i feel reaaly sad about michael jackson death...it really feels lyk its someione from my family who died...i still cant believe wat just happened..but he will alway be remembered...we will miss u so much michael..may your body n soul rest in peace.u reached a betta place! oNE LOVE R.I.P KING!!!

jENNI 1110

RIP Micheal, u will never be forgotten

1944 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments