Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Charles

Michael, you were indeed the man in the music industry. I will miss you.

1910 days ago

Charles

Michael, you were indeed the man in the music industry. I will miss you

1910 days ago

Filipina Glamour

Sleep well michael! Your music will remember forever.

1910 days ago

americanfriend

Michael Jackson will be greatly missed growing up listening to his music and feeling the love that this person shared with the world. I always felt like I had a friend no matter where I was in the world. I feel that a close friend has died and the world is a better place because they were hear. My heart goes out to the Jackson family.

1910 days ago

Al Soldano

I'm glad Michael Jackson died.

1910 days ago

bobi

dear mike i wish you were not gone i feel lost naw that you r gone you will all ways be in my heart your music brangs it to life and your music is so real when people hear there music we will say he is the only real king of pop and that is so real you r 100%with your music and you will never be forgotten we love you mike for ever dear jackson im sorry for your loss i lost my dad to

1910 days ago

MJ is a pedophile

Right before Farrah Fawcett died, she asked God to keep the children of the world safe. A few hours later, Michael Jackson was pronounced dead.

1909 days ago

spainjacko

i can´t believe what happened to michael, i feel very bad and very sad.but i don´t understend a lot of things about his death, about the doctor, where he was after the ambulance leaves the house?who took the picutre in the ambulance?why the family still thinking what to do with the heritage and the funeral?all this things supossed to be done for michael.can anybody answer me all these questions?and for to finish just to say.thank you michael.

1909 days ago

karen chopin

We have lost a great legend. We love you Micheal Jackson and our hearts goes out to the whole entire Jackson family. God Bless the Jackson and we are keeping you in our prayers. Much Love

1909 days ago

Kim Bell

You rocked my world, MJ!! RIP

1908 days ago

ugo nnorom

If money can bring back micheal i will be the first that will throw in the cash.I will miss u micheal.u re a legend

1908 days ago

~*S3xY*~ *CaRaM3L*

This goes to the Jackson family and they have my blessing and I am so sorry for your love one and he is resting in a better place and I love all of his songs and I still listen to them at times when I am depress and lonely and my favorite song by him is Ben and I will always keep the family in my prayer and Micheal will be missed and I love him and the rest of the family and the family have my sympathy and god bless to the Jackson family

1908 days ago

osnat azooulay

Every body said everything allraedy about micheal jackson....
im sure he was something emazing that all the people in the world never forget i hope so!!!!!
this is something that no one can expacting to.
he was king; with good personality and his performance in his songs was so unick .
I HOPE THAT EVERYBODY WILLTHINK ABOUT THE LAST TEN YEARS OF MICHEAL JACKSON LIFE.........
SOMETIMES PEOPLE CAN BE SO CRUEL; ABOUT THE UNTRUE STORRIES OF MICHEAL
BE ASHAMED........
MICHEAL I WILL MISS YOU BUT YOU WILL BE ALWAYS THE ONE FOR ME....

1908 days ago

girasoul

The gloved and loved one is irreplaceable. Many can imitate or emulate, but there will only be one Michael Jackson. He was a superstar, older, but still shining. With the sell-out record of his upcoming "This Is It" Tour, what does that tell you and the world? R I P to him, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays and Fred Travalena. All in one week. Unbelievable, but indeed, life goes on.

1907 days ago