Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Sunimoal

i grew up listening to Michel jackson like many others in my generation. the news of his death has moved ime n a significant manner. I feel i lost a part of my chilhood. We'l always love him for his profound contribution to music and his influence on the many people who love him and morn for him this day. We'l never forget u Michel. May the legend always live.

emma

It didnt matter if he was black or white , he was always a thriller !
forgetting you will never be as easy as learning abc , dow ray me , or 123
r.i.p man xoxx emma

steamyhotlatin

There are no words. Michael is, was and will always be the one, and extrodinary entertainer, person, never ever to be forgotten.
I'm hurt over this, he should have been praised to his face, now it's too little too late. Janet, I'm so sorry, I think of you because you were the one who was always there for Michael, you believed in him and know his truth. I send hugs and healing, much love to ya and michael who knows and sees your pain today. I know this, my soulmate got a message to me after death so i know he knows and i hope that brings you comfort. Take care of your sweetie, much love Tena Dunne

tngranny

I am truly shocked....Michael was a very troubled child-man and for the last decade has been slowly declining in spirit and in body. That 5 year old enterainer who was pushed into the spotlight by his father was truly a marvelous talent, but retained that child-like innocence so saw nothing wrong in his escapades with other children. My heart was and is heavy for him and pray he finally finds his peace.

larry drury jr.

3 tragic losses in one week,all 3 touched so many and were loved by everyone my prayers go out to all their families

Kelly

I can see it now. In heaven - Michael singing and Farrah dancing around him. RIP Michael & Farrah. Bless their families.

gem123

i am absolutly disgusted the way people behave!
how can u people be so cruel and vile. The man has just died have some respect, u make me sick!
rumours are RUMOURS, they are not confirmed! if michael did what they say he did WHY is it only a couple of people who claim this to be true? why out of the thousands/millions of kids he spent time with are there only two/three who claim this, surely there would be more!?! especially with all the money being thrown there way!

LEAVE THE MAN AND HES FAMILY ALONE. HE IS DEAD. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR HIM, HES FAMILY AND HES POOR CHILDREN! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY/TYPE DONT SAY ANYTHING!!

gem123

I pray for all hes family, friends and fans. i am absolutly shell shocked by the news. feels like a kick to the chest! rest in peace michael,you were an inspiration to so many! youl live on in our hearts forever!

Princess Moore

R.I.P Michael I love you as a fan, I never had the pleasure of meeting you but we around the world know you in spirit. You are the brightest star in the sky and we will meet one day. God Bless your family, and my heart is broken

leanne

how has heidi montag commented on twitter when she is in the jungle???? RIP Mr Jackson u will be greatly missed xx

Edumacated

HEARTLESS PEREZ HILTON ACCUSED MICHAEL JACKSON OF FAKING HIS HEART ATTACK

In a blog that he has since removed, at the moment when Michael was dying, Perez Hilton accused him of FAKING his heart attack. Although he has since removed the offensive post, The Inquisitr has posted it for all the world to see that Hilton MOCKED A DYING MAN with his trademark childish scribbles.

Yet another example of why we support the BOYCOTT TO BANKRUPT!!!

Email each of Hilton's advertisers and DEMAND that theyremaove all ads form his site and cease all further business activity with him.

**********************

From the Inquisitr:

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton has dived to yet another record low this week by initially accusing Michael Jackson of faking the heart attack that lead to his death.

In a post now pulled from Perezhilton.com (see below), Hilton said he found the heart attack “dubious,” said that Jackson had pulled similar stunts before, and concluded that Jackson was either lying, or purposely making himself sick.

Calls for a Perez Hilton boycott are already gathering steam, with users disgusted by the whinny blogger encouraged to post to Twitter under the tag #unfollowperez.

For our previous coverage, see Michael Jackson dead and Remembering Michael Jackson

Truli

Plese post your condolences

Truli

Plese post your condolences

Aminata

You gonna miss us michael i grew with your music and i'll never forget you ! God bless you! Yes you can!

Filipa Correia

We miss you Michael Jackson, Will always be the King of Pop for all generations ... You always have an impact on people's lives ...

Pray for MJ and all the family and fans!
Kisses and hugs from Portugal = '(

" 'Cause this is thriller
Thriller night
And no one's gonna save you
From the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller
Thriller night
You're fighting for your life
Inside a killer
Thriller tonight, yeah ... "

Always & Forever :'x

Previous 15 Comments | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments